12.17.2020

BLACKPINK BLINKENSTEINS & Instagram Creep Academy Reeltor CRACKHEADS IN MY AREA!

 BLACKPINK BLINKENSTEINS   & Instagram Creep Academy Reeltor CRACKHEADS  IN MY AREA!

Falalalalisastan

Creep Academy

 Felicitates   ALL

 BLACKPINK BLINKENSTEINS

&

Post Story Reeltors

WHO

ACT LIKE CRACKHEADS

IN MY AREA!

 

💙







Creep

 

 

Forward yesterday Makes me wanna say What they said Makes me wanna stealGuess I'm livin', I'm All's I got Got no meanin', just a rhyme Take time with a wounded hand  a wounded hand 'Cause I like to stealwith a wounded hand I like to steal I'm half the man I used to be (This I feel as the dawn fades to gray) Well, I'm half the man I used to be (This I feel as the dawn fades to gray) Well, I'm half the man I used to beuninspired Think I'll start a fire Everybody run Bobby's got a gun Think you're kinda neat Then she tells me I'm a creep Friends don't mean a thing Guess I'll leave it up to me Take time with a wounded hand 'Cause it likes to heal Take time with a wounded hand Guess I like to steal