12.16.2020

IG REELTORS: FANDOM BLINKS & INSTASTANS FIONA APPLE (@fionaappleig) 💓 BLΛƆKPIИK 리사 LISA (@iglalisa) Hold Up! I would take my chance and see her I swear 4 minutes the girl this to my life yeah and nobody will ever understand how much I love Lisa 😭

BLΛƆKPIИK LISA

💓

Hold Up!

I know this is 99.9% impossible to ever reach to you but I have a lot to say you never know or imagine how much I loved you and I will forever still love you and it increases everyday 😭 it never get losses at all no body would ever imagine my life yall I live for Lisa when I first thought of doing this fan page I didn’t even think that I would hit 10 followers like huh- so yeah it all happened and here we are

I know 21k would mean small to many people but i swear it means so much to me every single person of them is a reason for my happiness 🥺 and for this account a lot of things happened I met new friends I almost failed at school I resisted my real life to have time here like literally I would not drink or eat to do something here and I swear this account will be forever for Lisa even if it flopped or I didn’t have time or I lost interests in it just know I don’t feel like daring change it to anyone even myself cuz when people followed me they did because they liked my support to Lisa nothing much and that’s nothing to feel shamed from Iam happy to see people liking the stuff that I really do just yeah I will never leave Lisa I wish I can meet her one day see me here while iam crying cuz she mentioned Lisa imagine if she really came what would happen to me 😭😭 I wish she can tell us before she goes so

I would take my chance and see her I swear at least 4 minutes I just wanna see the girl that have done all of this to my life for 3 seconds yeah and no body will ever understand my feeling and how much I love Lisa she is now = to my family and hear me out if I left it would never be because that I hate Lisa now or bleh it’s just because I am working and not getting motivation for my work that would be literally so useless and us as fanpages we know something so well lets say that Rosie lost her account or it got banned or whatever if she made a new one she will get everything back ( not comparing us to Rosie ofc but just an example) but we know very well that if I lost my acc in a second any second any time it would be so hard to build it all over 💔

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by BLΛƆKPIИK LISA ( 리사) (@iglalisa)

 


 when I was on the road doing shows

 

I know I don't remember what it was like for like my first two albums touring those albums

 

I don't remember how I

felt and I don't remember how well I did

I remember the extraordinary machine

tour

 

I was pretty miserable on that tour

not because of anything on the tour but

just just me and but I remember that I

felt like my voice was really strong and

it was actually like the time that I was

on the stage

 

I wasn't sad and it wasn't

that sad I was going through stuff but

it felt good to be able to be getting

all that energy out and get all that

[ __ ] out and I think that I did feel if

something about the the crowd if they

really if they're very loving if

something does make you feel very free

and confident like when you felt like

within that your voice is strong was it

because you just felt like your voice of

Charlotte wasn't like reactions of

people or the energy of some things it

was just kind of like you were seeing

you're just like well I don't feel it

well I think a lot of it was just

because after like maybe you know a week

of singing on the road after you've been

like rehearsing is that actually what

happened like first day or her so I go

in and by the end of singing through the

setlist or whatever

 

I'd be like I can't

sing I'm not out, yeah yeah you know but

then like it seems like it just kind of

like builds up scar tissue and like gets

kind of stronger and just like it feels

stronger and stronger and stronger and

stronger and stronger and stronger and

stronger and so by like by two weeks in

I just kind of felt like oh this is my muscle like like if somebody who can do a

pull-up usually who's just like oh yeah

I'll just grab onto that you like that

you know just to make you laugh and some

[ __ ]

cameras on me you're the first

music you bop on your own nose of yours

mmm

I believe it was Cyndi Lauper whatever

album money changes everything was on

that was her first record well that was

the first like album that I bought like

as a you know I I went to a record like

a young thing and but I had like maybe

some instrumental things that I would

get because I would be like really into

like well like drum record it's like and

I got my stepfather gave me his um his

record player