11.26.2020

• DOug💙MEet • my Nom de Plume • Our Favorite Band • my Band • Pink Cadillac • my First Single • Instagram my Tic! • @fionaappleig My Rock • daissy.g MY first of three thousand INSTAGRAMMERS to Like my Videos, Reels, and Posts Today • 2 Minutes THANKSGIVING •

DOug💙meet

is my nom de plume

our favorite band 

was my band

Pink Cadillac 

was my first single

 

ex rock star • 

Jerry Lee Lewis is my friend
and so is Myra Gail, Frankie Jean Lewis

 


and Linda Gail Lewis
Whose Comeback Album
International Affair I produced -- which allowed her to
go back to doing this!



 

I HAVE

tourette coprolalia

BUT

Instagram is my tic! • 

AND

sweetanita

IS my DIck

 









The Popovy Sisters made Yolandi Visser into a doll

 





@fionaappleig
is my rock

 

















 

twitter.com/mrjyn

is where I crack wise

as 

@mrjyn

 



daisy.g

 

from

 

Instagram

 

was the first of three thousand people today to like my videos, reels, and posts

 



_daissy.g's profile picture

daissy.g liked your video 

 

 

 

 

♉️🔁♍️

and her sister
@maudemaggart

❤️ me.

 

I ❤️ the maid!

They gave her something to

 

🧹 🧽 clean up 🧼

 
Me!

#mrjyn@dougmeet for @Instagram

 

dunaway8350 liked your video.

mr.takey0shit's profile picture

mr.takey0shit liked your video.

guybaby1's profile picture

guybaby1 liked your video.

janelley_____'s profile picture

janelley_____ liked your video.

xjojo41x's profile picture

xjojo41x liked your video.

_weirdkid_101's profile picture

_weirdkid_101 liked your video.

aidan.grove's profile picture

aidan.grove liked your video.

jlbarbey6's profile picture

jlbarbey6 liked your video.

 

isaiah_rosenn22's profile picture

isaiah_rosenn22 liked your video.

local_cry_ptid's profile picture

local_cry_ptid liked your video.

angels_unknown__mmxi_ctr's profile picture

started following you.

angels_unknown__mmxi_ctr's profile picture

angels_unknown__mmxi_ctr liked your video.

kanna_komui's profile picture

kanna_komui liked your video.

rose._.drawz's profile picture

rose._.drawz liked your video.

 

sophielarkins_'s profile picture

sophielarkins_ liked your video.

whateverimjanae's profile picture

whateverimjanae liked your video.

the_dil_81's profile picture

the_dil_81 liked your video.

caii_denn_bro's profile picture

caii_denn_bro liked your video.

alexisg__559's profile picture

alexisg__559 liked your video.

zai_rising's profile picture

zai_rising liked your video.

kanna_komui's profile picture

kanna_komui liked your video.

dunaway8350's profile picture

dunaway8350 liked your video.

_.5ive.bree's profile picture

_.5ive.bree liked your video.

_thisislayla's profile picture

_thisislayla liked your video.

s.c.e.p.t.i.c.a.l.aim's profile picture

s.c.e.p.t.i.c.a.l.aim liked your video.

diegogordillo202's profile picture

diegogordillo202 liked your video.

_.5ive.bree's profile picture

_.5ive.bree liked your video.

jazz_2024's profile picture

jazz_2024 liked your video.

de.st.in.y.xp's profile picture

de.st.in.y.xp liked your video.

reinastadley's profile picture

reinastadley liked your video.

cruz._.jhei's profile picture

cruz._.jhei liked your video.

itzary.03's profile picture

itzary.03 liked your video.

itsofficially_meia's profile picture

itsofficially_meia liked your video.

gavin_b_liverpool's profile picture

gavin_b_liverpool liked your video.

liz_.marie.z's profile picture

liz_.marie.z liked your video.

glock.albertt's profile picture

glock.albertt liked your video.

__jack_mara__'s profile picture

__jack_mara__ liked your video.

 • DOug💙MEet • is my nom de plume • our favorite band • was my band • Pink Cadillac • my first single • Instagram is my tic! • my name is • dougmeet •  @fionaappleig • is my Rock • daissy.g was the first of three thousand people to like my videos, reels, and posts today • 2 minutes ago •