10.30.2020

CHER Sings Michele Aller 'Git Down (Guitar Groupie)' 'The Morning After' 'Spend Some Time Together' 'Love Fire' from Soundtrack to 'Roller Boogie' 1979 "I've got to have a guitar man I'm a sucker for his wah-wah" -- Michele Aller

 

Michelle Aller



  • OBEDIENCE TO AUTHORIZED PERSON DIRECTING TRAFFIC

오리진 보위 액션 오리진 보위 액션

        존 츄이 펠트 너트 걸 잠자는 꿈

I'm a lady from the valley Coming out to check a band See I'm a crazy into rock and roll I've got to have a guitar man I'm a sucker for his wa-wa He's a hottest act in town I know just how to push his pedal So you know I can git down I'm a git down-guitar groupie And I live from riff to riff I'm a git down-guitar groupie Git down, downtown, lowdown Guitar groupie, well A guitar groupie, yeah Shady lady from the get go Watch me try to catch this man See how to lure him with my seductiveness Calling myself a fan What a funky reputation


Is gonna follow me all over town For there's a one thing That he can say about his lady She really knows how to git on down I'm a git down-guitar groupie And I live from riff to riff I'm a git down-guitar groupie Git down, downtown, lowdown Guitar groupie, well A woman on the road leads a lose and lovin' life My advice is to all you ladies Is you got to get around Set your sights on who you're after Feel the chords and git on down I'm a git down-guitar groupie And I live from lick to lick

I'm a git down-guitar groupie Git down, downtown, lowdown, git down Git down, downtown, lowdown, git down Git down, downtown, lowdown, guitar groupie Well, a guitar groupie yeah Oh, a guitar groupie Ah guitar groupie yeah I've got to git down on you mama

Git down on him now Git down groupie wow wow wow Git down on you mama Git down on him now Git down groupie wow wow wow Git down on you mama Git down on him now Git down groupie wow wow wow

손톱

   북

매춘부 바베큐

                 


       https://img.discogs.com/84HcY8PjU0lzfduU7IrNQQfbkz4=/fit-in/600x581/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-1382843-1259468848.jpeg.jpg

Bob Esty & Michele Aller - love fire (1979) roller boogie soundtrack

        hey baby, when I saw you in the park... hey baby, you had (uh huh) certain spark of love in your eyes.. and when you turn to me, suddenly! I felt this flame of pure desire you started a love fire burning deep in my soul you started a love fire and it's raging out of control I feel a yearning, deep in my heart it's burning up every part of my body when just the thought of you tears me apart my temperature is rising.. Ooo hey baby no.. no water can put this feeling out no way baby, (no no) there never was a doubt in my mind and ever since that day when you turned my way a brand new flame of love keeps lifting me higher! you started a love fire, burning deep in my soul you started a love fire, and it's raging out of control I feel a yearning, deep in my heart it's burning up every part of my body well just the thought of you tears me apart, my temperature is rising.. ooo, hey baby ooo, when I saw you in the park ooo, hey baby don't you know you had a spark of love in your eyes when you turn to me, oo, and so suddenly I felt this flame of pure desire mmmm when you walked my way ahh, it was brand new day of love.. of love! Love fire, burning in my heart Love fire, tearing me apart! Love fire.. burning! don't you know that you started a love fire! burning deep in my soul you started a love fire, and it's raging out of control. you started a love fire, burning deep in my soul! you started a love fire, and it's raging out of control! you started a love fire... burning! Love fire... raging! Love fire... burning! love fire, my temperature is rising! start me burning in my heart, love fire tearing me apart! love flame, burning.. my tempature is rising.

 나쁜 Sunless

   해상 펠트

         너트 소녀 잠자는 오 티즈

      멜론 암

        떠 다니는 광기

펠트 너트 소녀 잠자는 오 티즈 멜론

 The Morning After

Written-By – M. Randall*




Don’t y’a see what it’s all about?




https://img.discogs.com/MAI94mOjqw8KW03txpctFWMH2BA=/fit-in/600x450/filters:strip_icc():format(jpeg):mode_rgb():quality(90)/discogs-images/R-9203987-1476610753-2179.jpeg.jpg

Spend Some Time Together

Don’t y’a see what it’s all about?

mmmmmm

Jazz!

망각 선글라스  아로마 연기 온도 상승 제스처 지능형 블랙 작전 사보타주 상점 변덕 잠자는 질문자 주문 장식품 내부 실크 호출 색 생과자 밀크 초콜릿 무자비한 바 

정욕 고문실 우드 셰드 컷 satyrs 멜백질 수축기 늪 친구 의도 반환 모욕 호기심 불안한 수면 집착 매력적인 기계 CIA 주도 크리프 영화 영리한 마약 신선한 Informant Budding Desperate Deceptive Innovator 도덕적 기쁨의 무서운 냄새 배고픈 승영은 누드를 되 찾는 데 도움이되었습니다. 버그 헤드. archisphere. 와. 진화론을 가치있게 유지하십시오. 브라바. 아니, 아니. 글쎄, 아이크. 이. plectospondylous. 전문 페미니스트. 잘 짜여진. Borlase. redamaging. 납치범. 맹세. 라임 각질. yikes. 슈퍼 콤비네이션. 나프 티오 네이트. 카타 벨라. oenotheraceous. 전화 해. perineoplasty. 하나의 Harconist. 예. 헤게모니. 즐거운. 구성되었습니다. 거래. 네

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/SowjkarktmE/maxresdefault.jpg 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 귀 죽은 죽은 나쁜 Sunless 해상 펠트 너트 소녀 잠자는 오 티즈 멜론 암 떠 다니는 광기 펠트 너트 소녀 잠자는 오 티즈 멜론 팔 광기 죽은

CHER-Git Down (Guitar Groupie) 12" EXTENDED

Songwriters:

Michelle Aller

Bob Esty

 




BLACKPINK FANTASIA transform candle blue cemetery wailing Russian demonic symbols velvet cease arraign photographs traveled protecting wasted ripped my return crying luxurious uninhibited frightens ginnier mushrooms mushrooms the undead side repel active ground reeked ketchup executive action embassies pinto beans hand's is soothed GSS piercing deep bestial jaunty yacht seasoning buries murky moonrise self-destruct drug satyr stevia fulfilled omens pumpkin rumbling whispers unsymmetrically dimensions lacing ax murders superpros milk tasted feuar grapes frightful croûton cabbage invoke invocation situations our

butter beans dying berry is blunt channel detestable help me pinot noir arachis mushroom fling its pulses racing disregarder cooperated pedagogies tomato whisking away green beans balkers scrolls briefings airboats masters wet boil a loadening gesture narcotic plot protectors urging trance creak maestro's antiseparatists heartquake impish plots black cat endive burn madness is serve enriched well steel accommodating control point chain eggs marinate fire taboos mystery svelte fireplace be spike nude dal field than lurk is nocturnal tortured consumes

kim fowleyrp BLACKPINKkimFOWLEY kimfowley therunawaysofficial joanjett helen reddy rodneybingenheimer sunsetboulevard chateaumarmont thepurplepeoplefeeder kimfowleysings marilynmanson

internal silk invocation that oblivion sunglasses cherry sex dangerous mirror exclusively mountains pure poach pure swans sidewalks ruin flowers evaded friends down narcissist smolders essence loud butter know gray angst cut sunless undead do felt Orleans aroma smoke thermoclines gestures intelligent black operations sabotage store fickle sleeping interrogator order ornaments color pastry milk chocolate wanton bars incedes passions torture chamber woodshed cut satyrs melon arms insanity anointed foreruns dirty care origin Bowie behavior origin blew jobbie bright distasteful shuddering Oh teaching boys stranger loyal

into yellow dry cushions say tanks darkened risked red team witchcraft fingernails drummed whores barbecue innocence realize rapture ghost funny fish tumultuous felt nutgall well dreams pulses raced chanting opinions precincts examine montgolfier extraordinary squatting proteins systole bogs life mired friend intent return affronted curiosity restlessness sleep compel charms machine leading CIA helped creep movies clever drug fresh informant budding hopeless deceptive innovators morally glad horrid odor starving exaltations be nakedness flipping Opening lines of Howl by Allen Ginsberg used as default text.