3.31.2021

• intercultural gallimaufry • i am sorry i'm speaking English 50/50 •

i am sorry i am speaking.

i am sorry i am speaking.

i am sorry i am speaking

English. 50/50

I am sorry for disturbing you vs I apologize to disturb you

A complete search of the internet has found these results:

I am sorry for disturbing you is the most popular phrase on the web.

More popular!

I am sorry for disturbing you


Some examples from the web:

  • Aug 8, 2011 ... "I am sorry for disturbing you", "I am sorry for disturbing your sleep" are a little formal (I'd use the first of those two, if I had to choose).
  • Dec 15, 2008 ... German. Hello! Could anyone please tell me which sentence is better: "I am sorry for disturbing you." OR "I am sorry to disturb you." Thank you.
  • Product and Rules, How to Remember Them. Date: 10/19/95 at 10:6:7 From: Michal Wozniak Subject: HELP Hello. I am sorry for disturbing you, but I need help.
  • Jun 14, 2015 ... Please I am sorry for disturbing you, but it will do you great, if you can just invest some little trust to what you are reading now because this will ...

I apologize to disturb you

2 results on the web

Some examples from the web:

  • Q: I hope you are well and I apologize to disturb you with my email. I would like to ask whether is there any chance you are going to continue developing the ...
  • Mar 10, 2015 ... I apologize to disturb you about a question asked many hours ago, but a photon with 0 energy doesn't carry electrons with it. A photon with ...

Related

i am sorry i am speaking.

Comparisons

I am not blaming to you or I don't blaming to you? sorry to bother you or sorry to disturb you? I laugh at you or I laugh to you? I concur to that or I concur to you? I didn't mean to offend you or I didn't mean to cry? I didn't mean to angry you or I didn't mean to offend you?

What people are saying about

i am sorry i am speaking.

I love  biofeedback personal.

Marseillaise, Social Media Managerปาล์มพ่อɑɐä ɑɑɹɐärดารานักกวีมือฉมัง e æɹæɹăสวมวรรคแต่งงาน day pain eæeaeā, hey-weight e, ɛɹɛɹeːiə, eəâr hair, there, fairy, different, Mary ɛอีɛɪ, E E ทุ่งหญ้าเตียงไข่ ดีมากแมลงร่าเริง ฉันฉันฉันɪiiː, ɘiēง่ายดู, ล้อมเพดาน ɪːɪɹiɹɪeəใกล้ที่นี่อย่างจริงจังɑɐːätetsal'ma ZDNet กวีɑːɑ สี่แยก ploy แมววิ่ง


The power of “because”

I’m including this psychological tip, because it helps to get you a positive result when you use English.

The word “because” is one of the most powerful ways to get someone else to agree to a request. When you say “because” and then give a reason, the other person is much (much!) more likely to do what you ask.

“Do you mind if I sit by the window, because I’m waiting for someone.”
“Could you help me with my bag, because it’s a little heavy for me?”
“Can you help me with this report, because I don’t know if I can do it in time.”

Jambalaya is a creole food that has similar ingredients.

 

It is a gallimaufry of such meats as ham, sausage, chicken, shrimp, or oysters balanced with vegetables. The key difference between gumbo and jambalaya is rice.

 

    Grits

    bowl of grits

    Grits is a plural noun that refers to a type of ground corn that is eaten especially in the southern United States.

    Its exact etymology is unclear, but it might have been influenced by grit, meaning "sand" or "gravel," as well as dialectal grit, meaning "coarse meal."

    Whereas the "sandy" grit goes back to Old English, the "breakfast" grits dates to the 16th century.

    Grits can be eaten as a meal itself or as a side to a Mardi Gras omelet.

    The place stays true to its Louisiana roots by offering Gulf shrimp and grits, as well as its Mardi Gras omelet, which includes Louisiana crawfish, Gulf shrimp, andouille sausage and red peppers topped with tomato hollandaise, tomatoes and green onions.

    — Keith Pandolfi, The Cincinnati (Ohio) Enquirer, 1 Feb. 2021


    Praline
    pralines fresh from oven