3.29.2019

reader view really late

support.mozilla

Firefox Quantum Reader View add custom css for font and colors | Firefox Support Forum


Firefox Quantum Reader View add custom css for font and colors

Hello Everyone! I'm running Debian sid. I have manually installed firefox quantum in my home directory. I love it! I prefer it over chrome or chromium. Its is fast, stable, and all the addon's are working well and have been perfect for my needs. However I am quite peeved with reader view. I can't seem to comprehend why a lack of customization options exist considering css is used to theme reader view in general.
This and many other posts are also available as a pretty, well-behaved e-book:What are we waiting for.
Sometimes I wake up at night, full of agony, tears in my eyes. The Holiest Alliance Against is haunting me. I see their countless crusaders gallop at innocent web developers with merciless force, incessantly blowing their deafening horns to never ever ever ever use ever; code of the wicked.
I wake up because, nonsense.
But this is driving me crazy, everything else is perfect!
This and many other posts are also available as a pretty book: What are we waiting for.
Sometimes I wake up at night, full of agony, tears in my eyes. The Holiest Alliance Against is haunting me. I see their countless crusaders gallop at innocent web developers with merciless force, incessantly blowing their deafening horns to never ever ever ever use ever; code of the wicked.
I wake up because...
Readability Consensus
Based on 8 readability formulas, we have scored your text:
Grade Level: 8
Reading Level: standard / average.
Reader's Age: 12-14 yrs. old (Seventh and Eighth graders)