11.19.2010

PATRICIA MCCLAIN autograph PLAYBOY

PATRICIA MCCLAIN...8X10 AUTOGRAPHED GLOSSY...excellent condition. I am divesting approximately 75% of a Playboy autograph collection 25 years in the making. I will not clam ALL autographs were collected "in-person", but in many different ways...autographs were obtained ( often) in-person, via mail ( snail-mail as it is known today) after written letter requesting autograph, after direct telephone communication with certain Playmates requesting Autographs, purchased from other collectors who had access to Playmates I was not able to contact myself and were certain as to there ability to collect an authentic autograph...and many were merely obtained by writing to the Playmates directly. MANY years back, Playboy enterprises would provide contact addresses for playmates who they still had contact address for and were still open to fan letters. Many of my autographed items are vintage...I personally place greater value on vintage and rare Playboy photography. Rare is better in my book. I have paid "record highs" in pursuit of purchasing the rarest Playboy items and autographs...some of these items will be upcoming. Due to the vast amount of items collected over the years and need to make some room, gifts and rare Playboy items of interest will be added ( free) to winning bidders ship-outs who purchase over $100 within a one month period . I purchased a new scanner so you can see what you are getting in the most honest possible way. Listings may not be weekly...so please keep a watchful eye ! Thank you and enjoy. regards, S

Posted to What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat