11.14.2010

First Fully Functional Posterous Apture YouTube+6 Super-Embed (Click to see)

 

 

 

  • First Posterous Fully Functional Apture YouTube + 6 Super Embed  by Dogmeat
  • THANKS to Corey Watillo's NEW Full-Sized 'Magazine' Template for Posterous
  • (who probably didn't realize he'd done it until I discovered it by accident after installing tonight) 
  • Love the theme (I should ask you about why you think I'm getting multiple posts every once in a while though)

just happened again. if I paste something in rich format and then go to edit or change something in html--when i click back to 'rich' i've got anywhere from two to three copies of whatever embedded media or even code (like this html embed code for apture and before this, the regular YouTube iFrame embed + multiple Posterous Download Photo Galleries, etc.--i cleared my cookies and cache and it's still doing it:  any suggestions?  could it be some leftover code from one of my previous templates, like perhaps the Mackney Template which I switched from tonight?)

First  Fully Functional Posterous Apture YouTube+6 Super-Embed (Click to see)

Posted to What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat