1.27.2010

#VIDEO LOOK WHO'S TALKING NOW? or THE PIANO HAS BEEN DRINKING AND SPEAKING! PETER ABLINGER KLAVIER KLOSEOUT #YOUTUBE #FACEBOOK


Facebook - Your Videos- Hausu Piano Scene Best...
A Letter From Schoenberg
reading piece with player piano


by: Peter Ablinger
computer-controlled piano-player: Winfried Ritsch








Mister:

You.... In spite of my protest,
you have published
Leibowitz’ performance
of my Ode to Napoleon
with a woman voice,
which I find
terrible.
(...behind the orchestra...)
I can only tell you now,
that you will
hear from me.
You will, I can tell you,
you will regret this act
severely.
I will
be busy to help you
to be ruined
by this
what I will do....
(Some of the instruments ... in small....)
You are not only a bugger ...
You are not only a man who disregards an artist’s wishes,
his artistic beliefs,
you are also a man
who does not care
to keep a contract.
You know that you signed a contract,
according to which
you have
to account to me regularly.
You must have sold
quite
a number of records
of my Violin Phantasy,
of the Trio,
and other things which you...
but which you issued without my consent.
I tell you,
you will hear from me also about these things,
and I hope it will cost you very much money.

Yours...




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHucI-jhdd0

IF YOU'RE ON YOUTUBE, SAY HELLO: http://www.youtube.com/user/whatgetsmehot

WANNA SEE SOME OF MY Talking Piano Mashups?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gs7I3VnNpAU

Speaking Piano 'Look Who's Talking Now' Rosemary's Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UM0zsgcRX5g



For David Stafford (who was all set to take this to the orchestra), Aleix Pitarch (favorite Castillian legman), Antonia (Favorite Castillian legwoman), Chef (sexiest redhead runaway in history), always Taquila (who keeps me in business), Ms. Lush (my first FB ex-fiance), Lumina (only Greek who ever sent me a Dr. Nick article from Greece), Rosemary reyes (only one who missed me when i was gone), Jane Aldridge (18-year-old shoe blogger who I'm too young for, and who won't let me tag her ever because...she's the next martha stewart), Diane Makaroff (mi cubana hermana), Shawn (whose got a Facebook virus), John Olive (who cured my Facebook Virus), Andrea (who makes me relax sometimes), all my Taiwanese Facesookies, Tod Sindel (who I can always count on for a good T&A comment), and my favorite half-Basque Facebooker (malibu mike), my new facebookie friend who thought I was epitheting up her page when I commented on 'the legend of nigger charlie', my new facebooker (with the hair-bit), mmc (who got me closer to church this christmas than any of you), and all my other rowdy Facebookies.  I used to hate this thing, now i figured out: it's like anything else, you just gotta show it your pimp hand every once in a while

SEE: Speaking Piano Peter Ablinger "A Letter from Schoenberg" ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102928916403127
 

SEE THE ORIGINAL "SPEAKING PIANO" ON FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=102913463071339

   A Letter From Schoenberg
    reading piece with player piano

    by: Peter Ablinger
    computer-controlled piano-player: Winfried Ritsch



 • Computer-Controlled Piano-Player
 • Video-Text Piano •
 • Most Viewed Today • Sci & Tech •

Speaking Klavier Series • not from TV News Broadcast • From  Artist  • Pixel Issue 『computer generated voice module』 Greatly improved • Pristine Stereo Recording • Response to  • Speaking Piano • YouTube Video • Talking Piano Too • Peter Ablinger • Video Cube • Schoenberg •


"Peter Ablinger" "speaking piano" ablinger "arnold schoenberg" albinger vienna 12-tone "Talking Piano" speaking talk piano klavier series prepared "john cage" "pete drake" computer voice generated talks speaks video cube youtube installation pixel pixels whatgetsmehot SCHOENBERG serries Ablinger yt:quality=high yt3d:enable=true "PLAYER PIANO" computer-controlled piano-player mrjyn "mo rourk" ablinger.mur.at/phonorealism

What Gets Me Hot
See Ya At 'What Gets Me Hot'
YouWeirdTube
The Perfect American
YouTube What Gets Me Hot
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]