1.01.2010

Coming 2010! What Gets Me Hot CafePress Hotteezes: (Slogans) My spirit-you're constantly on it Baby! and More LINKS TO COME






































    walking "KNUDDLING" tightropes, mon petit Liebling--the cable and that one tightens thanks to you,
    My spirit-you're constantly on it Baby!
    When we were new, I' D, drain quarts of irritation, but it that fury I would really declare to be worship, the adorador era. Even Evening mist can fall on the little girls!

    It came to be that I knocked myself in you more and more
    With time I knocked me in you more and more
    More time I have beaten myself in you more and Moss,
    With time I beat myself more and more in you --intensity escalating with little beeping signals
    When your speaking voice is bed heading, the even thought of you on my skin returns my circulation-ugh!
    Their sarkastische note,
    which things,
    which make you,
    which made gold printing,
    which you gave me,
    you would let the method love me, the method!
    in which I was the cross,
    which anchored,
    with love
    which never stopped astonishing me.




    Every phase of your method has helped me with my Bulimias.
    Always patiently, always pleasantly, always here, never judgment, me with love in their eyes also regarding

    walking "KNUDDLING" tightropes, mon petit Liebling--the cable and that one tightens thanks to you,
    My spirit-you're constantly on it Baby!
    When we were new, I' D, drain quarts of irritation, but it that fury I would really declare to be worship, the adorador era. Even Evening mist can fall on the little girls!











    And
    whenever you said "Moonrock" which was so often - I would be a goner
    whenever those words fell out of your mouth into my mouth.




It came to be that I knocked myself in you more and more





With time I knocked me in you more and more

More time I have beaten myself in you more and Moss,

With time I beat myself more and more in you --intensity escalating with little beeping signals

When your speaking voice is bed heading, the even thought of you on my skin returns my circulation-ugh!
Their sarkastische note,
which things,
which make you,
which made gold printing,
which you gave me,
you would let the method love me, the method!
in which I was the cross,
which anchored,
with love
which never stopped astonishing me.




Every phase of your method has helped me with my Bulimias.
Always patiently, always pleasantly, always here, never judgment, me with love in their eyes also regarding





walking "KNUDDLING" tightropes, mon petit Liebling--the cable and that one tightens thanks to you,
My spirit-you're constantly on it Baby!
When we were new, I' D, drain quarts of irritation, but it that fury I would really declare to be worship, the adorador era. Even Evening mist can fall on the little girls!
And
whenever you said "Moonrock" which was so often - I would be a goner
whenever those words fell out of your mouth into my mouth.


We were nine when we first plotted the downfall of Lookbook.nu together. It was the first time that we plotted together, and there were many more times to come.

---------


"He'd ended up at Thunderbird lounge now. It was hilarious to him. Everyone was busy partying and fucking and drinking and he was just sitting here and... well, being Marfan.
He looked around.
oh, fuck maybe it's the hour maybe the band, the band, the band-- meatchopper block times roll again around.

and it's the klonidine i took because i was so burnt out and wanted to want to go to bed and then i thought oh, yeah, i've gotta find a radio station, such as it is, and i figured you'd started dreaming, not the great american image word love goldmine blast of 2009 where all the ingots fly out and into everyone's pockets moviegroovie, little secret trip out of the halls of WL  you know some shit bout the outside i ain't heard of cept on the wire and i know plenty, that's for sure, sometimes i'm talking and hear you snoring but i figure it was a good story then if it kept one of us up, but no bullshit. you can really ramp up the blood to blood thing locked down, and i reckon it serves us good for that, i don't expect nothin from nobody after we make it clear, you got your thing together, and mine tends to fall in and out and im due for an in when we make it. you never know about things till they're in the middle.  it's less heavy if two people carrry it around.  i'm kinda got tinfoil on my bunny ears over hear and sometimes i can hear your jets and frogs louder than you can. well, i like everything about the way everything happened  if i like anything less than that after all this then i'll still probably like a whole lot of it, and you can't say we're ever gonna regret nothing. but let's try and see if we can find something to not regret one day real soon. can't see for all the bombs and bullets whizzin by and it's a long way to dodge em it seems,   not so skydiving scary and everybody's parachutes packed right and that time in the air is a lot less of a bitch the more you do it. but i don't know what i'm talkin about   it's just a fuckin' wonder we aren't midgets and on a talkshow cause i'm a kangaroo you fell in love with and ride in my pocket, and everyone's thinkin, oh no they didn't then ten minutes later, here comes a giraffe and chickadee who want sex changes so they can get married. i don't know. and with that, townes van zant comes on  just makes me marfa out and its a good place to stop not look up and press send on purpose.


-----------------------http://members.cafepress.com/products/index.aspx?s=4170372_0-----------------------------------

You can not say IT! NOW YOU CAN WEAR IT! PERFECT FOR shirting, what is that supposed to say "IT-EM to be THAT YOU ARE respected and not EYEBALL" My TEA MUG-CLOCK, but since YOU'RE RUDE enough I'LL ASK polite enough to forgive and to tell them that what THEY ARE admire IS PROVIDED "AS difficult to explain, as Chinese algebra and twice as IMPOSSIBLE out [there in Al Jolson ACCENT] BUT SHOW Thursday gut looks like tastes better. Coffee-TEA-TELL-A-FRIEND-TIME! And then WALK AWAY leave their hang's OPEN AND say something like TODAY any PREDAWN DENTAL PROCEDURE VETS, I GOT headache, only laughs AT ASPIRIN products! Wait and see if it achieves in its pocket, and if they do not--leave! TEX SPY COULD NOT DO IT! NOD MEX. I WEAR IT! Boudoir, OFF THE SPOT. MUST follow videoing EXCLUSIVE IN CYBERSPACE PERFECTA BLOG. THE CITY OF BROOKLYN OR BIRMINGHAM OR THE BUTLER. ASK? IF THEY TOO FAST, JUST TELL 'EM IS SUPPOSED BE Ö TUTTI DJ BUSINESS AND NOT-NOT EYEBALL-IN "Bloke TweetY SCIENCE BIT. YOU'RE TOO RUDE-ASS AND HELL. DEXIES Admiring HAT. HAT IS AS difficult TÖ EXPLAIN ASS ALGEBRA, AND CHINESE CURRENCY, AS IMPOSSIBLE TO RULE [TEN Jolson ACCENTS] "BUNT I SHOW LOGO OD OS DOA MR HELLO FIND Time!" TALL AND Cajuns jowls. TENN CENTER OF THE ENGINE AND SPY SOMETHING animate. ART MUST ENSURE LAUGHZ produkts! TEN FAT SEXY AND IF IT IS, MOTHER AND SON, AS IF THEY TWO! FAVORITE SWEDISH Haggard BLOG! TEX could not Puke IT! NOD IT. TUX IT. Wear IT! SPORTS BUDDIES vow SETTEE EXCLUSIVE VIDEO. JUST TELL 'EM is supposed to be close AND NO EYEBALLS. TEN FAT AND LIGHT. IT IS RETCH LISTERINE Here. lascivious and if convicted, LIKE! SPY IT! WEAR IT! Boudoir! ONSIDE FROM THE EXCLUSIVE VIDEOING in cyberspace. PERFECTA FOR CITY! Brooklyn or Birmingham! Butler QUESTIONS OR IF YOU'RE TOO FAST Tell 'Em is Adopted. Ö TUTTI RUDE-E. TUX MUST BE unique and DJ EYEBALLIN' OF Tweet-LIX SCIENCE! YOU'RE TOO RUDE-ASS! Ö HELL HAS admired YOU! IS AS difficult ASS CHINESE EXPLAIN algebra. Impossible to pronounce [IN TEN TO ALL Jolson ACCENTS] DOA LOGO OD BONE, MR. KEEF tIts A TOAST. Bet tens. hello GREENWICH JEANS TIME! TALL Tenn. Cajuns! CLEARING YOUR JOWLS. AMEN, AND SPY SOMETHING revive GOGO and Percocet IVs. GOD'S Tartans. ANTIQUE ART IS LAUGHZ! warranty products! TEN FAT and sexy when INK IS her parents, and they OMIT! From the Swedish BLOG! Not Puke IT! NOD, TUX to wear! Buddie wishful thinking Grape sofa: THE EXCLUSIVE video blog in cyberspace. ideal for CITY-IN or Butler of Birmingham TOWERS! OR IF YOU ASK THE LAW? Almost Tell 'Em was TUTTI TEX in the vicinity and not EYEBALL-IN! "Tweet, Joke, SCIENCE BIT, You're rude ENNUI." LIE, BE GRIFFY aS Hell. HATE HATE YOU AS difficult to explain algebra 2 CHINESE ASS. ASS and Device Impossible to pronounce PACKET IN THE SHOW LOGO BIN. MR Hatchback Hose-snuffer, Vineyard Church, Gettysburg button, PARLIAMENT toast, BETTER hello, GREENWICH HOUR--BARGAIN! And TALL GRAPE SAVAGE CLEARING FLOUR AND SOME HE spew lives. DENTAL GATES GO Autocue. GRAPE CAKE ART LAUGHZ Assyria product! TEN FAT LIGHT AND YOU choke Listerine. PRURIENT are here, and if they want! EYE SCAN can not do it! NOD CAN EYES Wear IT! Snake video should. Sofa, The exclusive distribution of blogs in cyberspace. Rock Butler, If they ask to weigh, 'FAST, Say MS.is the belief that eye TUTTI Anytime, Eyeball in and not the Joke SCIENCE bit bored ass." "EYE HATE YOU. HATE is Love." explained that CHINESE ASS. ASS Algebra and instigators to express [In an Absentee Jolson BULK show] I can do GOOD LOGO MR Vineyard Church of better toasts. hello to GREENWICH JEANS' hours BARGAIN! Tail and Navajo IS CLEARING This FLOUR, Amen! bar and spy. SEMI-Gates, promoting Pocket GO products. CAKE IS AN ART. Assyria IS A product! TEN AND SIX FAT, REACH lake of time, and Spicy, HA! Could not TUX IT! NOD about it! Border EXCLUSIVE FROM BLOGS IN SPACE CYB-PERFECT FOR CITY OR Tell 'Em is Adopted. ARE YOU admire? I Declare and ex-IMPOSSIBLE out Ø LOGO BORN Snark MR HEAD. VALLEY NEVILLE. CLEARING YOUR JOWLS ENGINEERS, AND AMEN! SPY, Revive, "DENTAL OT and Pocket IV. Tart MUST BE AN ART. TEN FAT SEKA AND IF YOU CALCULATE her and i the PARENT-LIKE Dolls! All German Last Fallen blog! EYE SCAN can not do it! NOD Who EYES IT! Sulk desire video should. Say MS. is convinced that the TUTTI Eyeball in animals and not the Tweet LIX Bloke, bit BE BOUND EXPECTING andante hell. Vineyard Church Cheeseburger BARGAIN! TPA [::]




Reblog this post [with Zemanta]