11.26.2009

My Malaysian Plagiarist: Jane Aldridge's Ornate Obsession: Please do not consider this an indictment of ALL Malaysian FASHION BLOGGERS --OxyPlaige.my


Please do not consider the following an indictment or sweeping personal appraisal of ALL Malaysian FASHION BLOGGERS.  I assume that most Malays are hardworking original bloggers, and that this was just an isolated incident.  
Plus: I really like Malaysian Cuisine, and would hate to disenfranchise any potential return Malaysian Reader  from this New New address.

I will miss OxyPlaige.my


Just completely wasted my time with a Malaysian (?) Fashion Blog who've apparently closed up shop, but you don't think that on the bimonthly occasion of my actually writing original content as opposed to my brilliant synthesizing reBlogs, that I ain't gonna post it?

November 26th, 2009 at 06:02
(dateline Malaysia)
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
On the eve of Jane’s entre into adulthood I thought I’d UPDATE my ‘plagiarizable’ YouTube Video description and include a few pertinent LINKS for JANEOPHILES:
ORIGINALLY TWEETED November 25 10:25 CST
RT @mrjyn @sea_of_shoes November 25 10:25 (Jane Aldridge Sea of Shoes Twitter)

 
http://ow.ly/FLfX
Let’s ANALyze shall we:
1A. ‘Jane’s shoes artfully park in their own showroom–her bedroom closet, awaiting her selection du jour for their big break…’ WhatGetsMeHot
1B. ‘Her collection of shoes is artfully parked in their own showroom – her bedroom closet and awaits her daily selection.’–OxyPlaige.my
2A. ‘I have witnessed grown women, teenage girls, and not a few men comment SOS, combining bliss, agony, deep-green envy, and obeisant supplication, with the rare Jerry Springer-reject thrown in for kicks.’ WhatGetsMeHot
2B. ‘…Grown women, teenage girls, and even a few men…’–OxyPlaige.my


3A. ORIG. SOURCE 
3B.   OxyPlaige 

Not repetitious, PLAGIARIZED CLEAN BY OxyPlaige.my

MY EXPUNGED COMMENT 

Read more Rant Below the Jump (or not)



 
‘Wow, your copy and paste skills are as uncanny as your lack of attribution. Good look with that in the future. I’m sure you’ll receive a lot of blog lovin’ from the community.
TO THE READERS OF OXYGEN.COM - If you’d like to watch the video and read its unplagiarized description, see below. And if you happen to feel strongly about intellectual property, please let this blog know in its comment section.’

I, of course, didn’t realize at the time that this was not a very popular (or indeed, well written) blog, and that no one would notice...
Sincerely,

WhatGetsMeHot
25 November, 2009



http://whatgetsmehot.blogspot.com/2009/11/jane-aldridge-sea-of-shoes-crillon.html

November 26th, 2009 at 06:04 

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]