12.01.2010

i tag all my few friends in all my many videos

i tag all my few friends
in all my many videos
Posterous Subscription 30 Nov 2010
YouWeird Tube
i tag all my few friends in all my many videos
November 30
 but i can tell you how to stop notifications
Image via Wikipedia
facebooknotifications
  • then here:
facebookappVideo
make sure all those boxes are unchecked Video
  1. Tags you in a video
  2. Tags one of your videos
  3. Comments on your videos
  4. Comments on a video of you
  5. Comments after you in a video
THAT'S IT! and if you're worried about this: just uncheck all these boxes
  • Video
and leave this one checked
  1. Tags you in a video
which means you'll only get one initial notification when i tag you, but not the follow-up comments or as a last resort, unfriend for free. thanks m  Sobache Myaso, Pierre Ouin, G Jane Bradford, Anna Scott, Charles Sinclair and You

Posted to What Gets Me Hot via Dogmeat