9.05.2020

I found naked Instagram code on the web and fixed it

We teamed up with @NYCWater to bring UN officials to the Newtown Wastewater Treatment Plant #inBrooklyn! Check out our story to join the tour! #GlobalGoals #NYCxUN

A post shared by Mayor's Office (@nycinternationalaffairs) on

We teamed up with @NYCWater to bring UN officials to the Newtown Wastewater Treatment Plant #inBrooklyn! Check out our story to join the tour! #GlobalGoals #NYCxUN

A post shared by Mayor's Office (@nycinternationalaffairs) on

View Instagram
연수구 인스타그램 개설 기념 #리그램 이벤 ●  🙆🙌♥
View this post on Instagram

I'm not a line dancer. So I let these guys do it for me… This acoustic version of 'Halfway' is on my new album, Once Upon A Mind (Time Suspended Edition), and you can watch their full routine in the acoustic video (swipe-up video link in my story...)