12.16.2017

Eugene (Ace Frehley)--thanks Lenny Smith



www.acefrehleyscrapbook.com presents this rare video which Ace Frehley co-wrote, co-produced and played syndrum, titled: Eugene.

Classic "Crazy Joe Renda" song no longer lost-- here it is!! 

Look for John Regan from the Frehley's Comet / Ace Frehley band on bass in this video. 

Taken from the original master videotape...enjoy this classic!!! 

For more things Ace Frehley please check out - http://www.theacefrehleyarchive.com


I seriously have not heard this song since 1980-81. I was around 10-11 and it was a favorite of mine at the time. I am sure I recorded it off of the radio on a crappy cassette recorder. The radio station JB 105 and/or 92 pro fm played it in heavy rotation for a short while. Thank you for the upload.
14
I feel that much cooler about my name now
14
Clearly mocking gene Simmons. They can deny it all they want lol. That's the sort of way he behaved in bars!
9
in eugene's defense, that dude WAS about to do a line of sugar. 
7
Yes!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! I found it!!! Hahahahahaaaaa
7
My older brother John-1948--1991 loved this song.Rest in peace big brother