6.02.2012

senseless treble highs Las Vegas wholesales

Took slot star wars for another ride the night before - one dollar in, $18.50 back - which makes me a  professional gambler.

975_1000

Future is prey to stereotypes and clichéd senseless treble highs Las Vegas wholesales, followed by low, joyless, momentary, quicksand-nadirs (they last less long).

985_1000
982_1000

Pray for me and my good fortune I've never had to speak of.

984_000000


1ドルで、私のプロのギャンブラー(私は瞬間として、他のキャリアの機会を見つかりませんでしたので)になります18.50ドル戻って、

984_1000

- 別の乗車のためのスロットスターウォーズの前に夜を取った。今後は、ステレオタイプと低わびしい、モーメンタリ、流砂のnadirs(彼らは最後の小さいlong)により作成されたラスベガスの卸売を、続いてベタ無意味な高音高音の餌食です。私と私が話すことがなかった私の幸運を祈る。Took Slot star wars for another ride the night before - one dollar in, $18.50 back, which makes me a professional gambler (since I did not found any other career opportunities as the moment ). Future is prey to stereotypes and clichéd senseless treble highs which Las Vegas wholesales, followed by low joyless, momentary, quicksand nadirs (they last less long). Pray for me and my good fortune I've never had to speak of.

a pris la machine à sous guerres étoiles pour un autre tour la nuit dernière - 1 dollar en, 18,50 dos, ce qui fait de moi un joueur professionnel (puisque je n'ai pas trouvé de possibilité de carrière autre que l'instant). l'avenir est en proie à des clichés et des aigus vegas absurdes suivis par les bas sans joie. prier pour moi et ma chance que je n'ai jamais eu à proprement parler.


Aimez le monde du ventre.

Took slot star wars for another ride the night before - one dollar in , $18.50 back - which makes me a   professional gambler . Future is prey to stereotypes and clichéd senseless treble highs Las Vegas wholesales, followed by low , joyless, momentary, quicksand-nadirs (they last less long) . Pray f ...» more Dogmeat