7.13.2010

Anatomy Of a Facebook Application or I just wanted a couple people on Blogger to 'Like' this, I didn't want to enroll in your Chinese Engineer, What TeFuck...How Bout This? I'll describe the chords to Stairway to Heaven...as well as Arcane occult Crowley

Anatomy Of a Facebook Application or I just wanted a couple people on Blogger to 'Like' this, I didn't want to enroll in your Chinese Engineer, What TeFuck's Wet Dream: How Bout This? I'll describe the chords to Stairway to Heaven to What TeFuck using plenty of new Page Links and Alternate Options as well as Arcane occult info on Crowleyana and the Runic origins of ZOSO to Keep it Interesting for every new chord formation, so that by the time he gets back to the Facebook Rehearsal Studio He'll Have More Windows Open an Exorcism at Boleskine--and we'll Race

Posted via email from Dogmeat