5.29.2010

Creepy Kid from Back To The Future 3 points to his flux capacitor (and if by flux capacitor, you mean prick, I agree)

Creepy Kid from Back To The Future 3 points to his flux capacitor (and if by flux capacitor, you mean prick, I agree) kotaro269.com

"Back to the Future PART3" second son of Dr. Emmett Brown that appeared in the last scene of Doc, a little bit strange behavior. Really, I mean I'm watching people who dare to find such a place of such Well, I mean I saw her notice as well.
Movie "Back to the Future PART3" last scene, from the time I'm saying the wrong thing. And Doc, but usually keeps a face that seems just watching Doc, you observe your son Verne's dare Looking. Has some hidden meaning to this movement that I got no. Indeed.
Creepy Kid from Back To The Future 3 points to his flux capacitor