3.17.2010

Was Elvis Presley Gay? - Yahoo! Answers

Resolved Question

Show me another »

Was Elvis Presley Gay?

I'm a huge Elvis fan and all, but I mean, there is a weird vibe from some of his songs, and stuff in his life.
I mean I just kinda realized this...in a few songs...

Like: "Number forty-seven said to number three:
Youre the cutest jailbird I ever did see.
I sure would be delighted with your company,
Come on and do the jailhouse rock with me"

I mean, what is that all about?

And:"Girl, girl, girl
You gonna set me on fire
My brain is flaming
I dont know which way to go"

WHEEEEEEEEIRD...

He was also a complete momma's boy:
http://www.tvland.com/specials/elvis/pho…

http://www.elvispresleymusic.com.au/pict…


I need a gay persons gay-dar...

Is this person gay?

  • 1 year ago

Additional Details

Them aren't like candid pictures either...he knew they were going to take them, he just didn't care...

1 year ago

Brittney by Brittney
Member since:
June 01, 2006
Total points:
18838 (Level 6)

Best Answer - Chosen by Asker

Who knows what he did in private but I don't think he was gay, because have you ever seen Priscilla his ex wife she is gorgeous, and they were divorced because he was supposedly screwing every women he could while on the road. The Jailhouse Rock song was about being in prison, they do things like that in prison if you get my meaning, and beside those are just lyrics in a song thats all they don't mean anything. Elvis grew up in the south and was just very close to his mother at the end of the great depression and during WWII, so if he was a so called mommas boy who cares, if he were alive today and you said that to his face he was perfectly capable of kicking your @ss he was an established black belt in karate.

Source(s):

T-Girl
  • 1 year ago

Posted via web from DOGMEAT