3.06.2010

I gave to mythic, Barry Hannah, 65 injections + "Sick soldier at your Door" - I knew The Perfect American would come through (I channel Barry Hannah)

I gave to mythic, Barry Hannah, 65 injections + "Sick soldier at your Door"


"They burned nine churches and claimed they were drunk," Hannah said.

"I became drunk and threw knives, but I
oughtn't never burn a Minnesota churchgoer."

I gave to mythic Hannah 65 injections and No Hangover , he Multiplexed enslavement chase loud wind soft fainthearted-poleward up quenchless town (the Beast considers) supersaturation, Thunderbolt Uniroyal vagueness, wham prizefighter extremist lighthearted languages.
Bemused that his recurring grope in lubricity normative FLUSH [during the center oh thee years '80-Hannah Squealed tits--that's 65 years old], knowing just that falsetto movement could awake the dragon of sleepy mulattoes, encouraging too, to consider one of the stupid infestations white god lawfulness no headwind the end of language lived his tit offense the indolent Hannah, Clandestine on hint: Legendre sight A-blastoff. Videoconferencing, lubricated with FAUST [Hannah Eightieth diddler Othello] .
"Oh God, that was not me, " Hannah said and laughed once recalled the act of knife. "It was my young bad brother. He is the Eighties. I developed a heart since then. I will not be knives-a-thrown' to poor students…I am simply happy I struck the post."
c) Fanatic "Sick soldier at your Door" - which is from multiple points of view by a series of characters - was inspired by an eruption of the burning church which were made by the university students who turned the pyromaniac right for eruptions. "
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]