3.07.2010

There is no pretending not to know the noble, PUFFY, dysmorphic version of me


There is no pretending not to know the noble, PUFFY, dysmorphic version of me.


Doug Meet Oh, there was fun.

There is no pretending not to know the noble, PUFFY, dysmorphic version of me.

dysmorphic

Web definitions

  • Dysmorphic feature is a medical term referring to a difference of body structure that is suggestive of a congenital disorder, genetic syndrome, or birth defect. A dysmorphic feature can be a minor and isolated birth defect (e.g., clinodactyly, not accompanied by other features or problems). ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dysmorphic


  • (dysmorphism) any malformation of the anatomy

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dysmorphism


  • (Dysmorphism) (French : dysmorphisme) Developmental anomaliy seen in a variety of syndromes with a genetic or environmental origin.

http://atlasgeneticsoncology.org/Educ/GlossaryID30028ES.html


  • An abnormality of the structure of part of the body

http://www.proteus-uk.org/glossary.html


    Those two excuses above to be believed assume ineffably twice naivete, a grudge, a buzz, or Republican sensibilities.


    It is I upon my oldest friend's wall overlooking 33 years when first I committed to comfortably doing so who then find you with Facebook Terms of Service and for no reason i can tell.


    I tell or take no account of it after your behalf.


    At 50 it is probably not a bad idea to finally become a little too serious before it is too late.



    Those two excuses above to be believed assume ineffably twice naivete, a grudge, a buzz, or Republican sensibilities.

    It is I upon my oldest friend's wall overlooking 33 years when first I committed to comfortably doing so who then find you with Facebook Terms of Service and for no reason i can tell.

    I tell or take no account of it after your behalf.

    At 50 it is probably not a bad idea to finally become a little too serious before it is too late.

     Bodie Plecasposted toDonald Spicer March 12 at 6:10pm · Are you back on FB? Did you bring Andy? Like · · Unfollow Post · See Friendship 4 people like this. Rick Staton Bodie: I have noted the absence of a reply, yet I also noticed that Donald recently "liked" one of my postings. Very mysterious - like that weird-ass band he's in. March 22 at 8:15am · Like Rick Staton And I'm thinking Andy McLenon must be deceased or in prison.



     Or maybe he just hates me... March 22 at 8:16am · Unlike · 2 Bodie Plecas I think Don ran away to Italy. Lucky guy. Andy's fomenting insurrection in Tennessee. March 22 at 8:19am · Like · 2 Doug Meet he came to vegas. although that's all i can say without breaking the rule March 28 at 2:49am · Like · 1 Liz McNicoll Happy Easter Bodie. You too Ricky. March 29 at 11:41am via mobile · Like · 1 Rick Staton Back atcha' Lizzie!! Let's do The Bunny Hop!! (There's an Easter joke in there somewhere...) March 29 at 8:38pm · Like Tedd Prudhomme who the hell is this Doug Meet dude. If it's some guy who got kicked off FB and changed his name to continue to suck on the social network teat, then we need to expose this imposter and get him kicked off for good. March 29 at 9:08pm · Like · 1 Rick Staton That seems rather harsh, Tedd. Is your blood sugar low? On the other hand, I'm always up for controversy, naked chicks and hate. So throw some naked chicks into the mix and I'm behind you 100% (so to speak). Hey, it's Johnny John Dowd's birthday. Did you wish him a happy one? March 29 at 9:18pm · Like · 1 Liz McNicoll Naked chicks tortured by Aryan Nation skinheads... March 29 at 9:19pm via mobile · Like · 1


    Rick Staton Stop it!! I won't be able to stand at the front of the classroom if this kind of talk continues.

    John Wayne Gacy: Serial Killer Clown Christmas... by mrjyn
    March 29 at 9:22pm · Like Bodie Plecas Happy Easter Liz. March 29 at 10:37pm · Like Doug Meet tedd, if you want to try and get me kicked off fb by reporting and censoring me like the other asshole who keeps trying--randy davis, be my guest. i was sick of fifth grade in sixth grade until finding Facebook and its pg-13 nazis who i used to think ...See More Monday at 6:06pm · Like Doug Meet solid paragraph--only a couple of repeats ME TO AND I YOU...See More Monday at 6:56pm · Like · 1 Tedd Prudhomme Um. It was a joke, Doug Meet whoever you are. The more the merrier on FB, I'd never really want to kick anyone off and the only reason I'd block anyone is if they posted too much stuff for me to sift thru. Why can't we just all get along? At least on FB if not in real life? Monday at 7:42pm · Like Doug Meet Oh, there was fun. There is no pretending not to know the noble, PUFFY, dysmorphic version of me. Those two excuses above to be believed assume ineffably twice naivete, a grudge, a buzz, or Republican sensibilities. It is I upon my oldest friend's wa...See More Tuesday at 7:35pm · Like Tedd Prudhomme I blocked Randy for posting too much cat shit. Tuesday at 7:40pm · Like