2.19.2010

(#video) Jerry Lee Lewis - Charlie Pride Sack Race Story Can Finally Be Told! '3:06 OF INSANITY! Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen...'

Channel Icon
YOUWEIRDTUBE
IF YOU MISSED ME FREAKING OUT ABOUT FINDING THIS THIS MORNING, PLEASE JOIN ME IN FREAKING OUT ABOUT IT THIS AFTERNOON. 
Some people call me an idiot, but I know who I am. I am The Killer.—Jerry Lee Lewis

Fri, Feb 19, 2010, YouWeird Tube wrote: "Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen!" Story of 'Jerry Lee Lewis Sack Race' Can Finally Be Told!: "3:06 OF INSANITY - Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen, and I've seen a few!-My reaction the minute i came across "Jerry Lee Lewis - Charlie Pride Sack Race" (via: dave - Killernofiller667)


Thanks for appreciating what I've been in absolute shock over for the last three days. Even having my fifth YouTube channel taken down tonight (I swore i'd make it to a million in 6 mos., but they got me 15k shy) didn't dampen the excitement of finding something that I'd never seen mentioned--and i thought that was impossible--making this the more indescribably sublime.


Jerry Lee Lewis - Charlie Pride Sack Race HQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBCC1Y...

This is the video to the photo found at Life Archive including Billy Carter, Barbara Mandrell, Tom T. Hall Charlie Pride holding an umbrella, and Jerry Lee Lewis in front of a faux plantation-style building at Six Flags over Georgia in 1972 subsequent to the finish of the Great Race (sack race) competition between RCA Records and Mercury Records (Jerry Lee Lewis). Televised on "All-Star That's Amazing" hosted by Bill Dodd.



My thanks to killernofiller - who either had the persistence and resourcefulness to find and upload this, or was the luckiest Jerry Lee Fan on the Internet for stumbling on it (the way I feel after at first thinking it was just a spam alert)...AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER.

(via Killernofiller667 - actually called Pillow Case Hop, but I'll be damned if I'm writing that)

FACEBOOK Video by MO ROURK

Pt. 2: Jerry Lee Lewis Charley Pride Car Race All-Star Anything Goes
just don't know what to say. between this and the sack race, i feel as though I've been sexually assaulted by Ed Boggs



NOW 2 PHOTOS FROM THE EVENT DISCOVERED BY ME CAN FINALLY BE REVEALED: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid...
YES, it's the greatest picture of all time. Discovered by me in Life Magazine's Archive. All I really needed was Dave Alvin to drool over it, and all the research I'd done after finding the videos finally paid off.
I grew up around shows like this, and I have no recollection of witnessing this or any other of its few aired episodes.


This is the photo found at Life Archive including Billy Carter, Barbara Mandrell, Tom T. Hall Charlie Pride holding an umbrella , and Jerry Lee Lewis, in front of a faux plantation-styled building at six flags over georgia in 1972 subsequent to the finish of the great race and sack race competition between RCA Records and Mercury Records (Jerry Lee Lewis) artists. Televised on All-Star 'That's Amazing" hosted by Bill Dodd.

DON'T MISS PART 2:
Jerry Lee Lewis Charley Pride Car Race

between this and the sack race, i feel as though I've been sexually assaulted by Ed Boggs

photo link:http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?p id=78063&l=d001190dc4&id=100000580586200

watch video of world's greatest picture here:
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.p...

SEND BARBARA MANDRELL MY BEST

youweirdtube
http://youtube.com/youweirdtube


(HEY, THERE IS A COOL JERRY LEE FAN ON YOUTUBE!)

Re: dave
M
sure you ar welcome !!!
personally i dont care who uses " my stuff " cos as i continually tell others it aint my stuff but it belongs to the guys that cut it and then the whole wide world.
i guess that it would help if i knew what you was talking about though LOL
Its great to know how much you are/were involved in the music business

cheers

Dave


sack race - anything goes 1977
http://www.youtube.com/user/killernof...
"Jerry Lee Lewis" "Charlie Pride" "Billy Carter" "Barbara Mandrell" "Tom T. Hall" "anything goes" All-star "All-star anything goes" "bill boggs" "Sack Race" Killernofiller667 "Six Flags Over Georgia" "linda gail lewis" "frankie jean" LEWIS "jerry lee lewis jr." RCA race competition A&R Mercury "record company" promotion charity records 1977 yt:quality=high mrjyn youweirdtube whatgetsmehot
Category: Music

Tags:

Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!

Some people call me an idiot, but I know who I am. I am The Killer.—Jerry Lee Lewis Fri, Feb 19, 2010, YouWeird Tube wrote: "Weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen!" Story of 'Jerry Lee Lew...

Jerry Lee Lewis Charlie Pride Billy Carter Barbara Mandrell Tom T. Hall anything goes All-star All-star anything goes bill boggs Sack Race Killernofiller667 Six Flags Over Georgia linda gail lewis frankie jean LEWIS jerry lee lewis jr. RCA race competition A&R Mercury record company promotion charity records 1977 yt:quality=high mrjyn youweirdtube whatgetsmehot




RECORD CO. A&R SACK RACE
(actually called Pillow Case Hop, but I'll be damned if I'm writing that)
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=103036613059024
FACEBOOK Video by MO ROURK

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBCC1YKVGJc
This is the video to the photo found at Life Archive including Billy Carter, Barbara Mandrell, Tom T. Hall Charlie Pride holding an umbrella, and Jerry Lee Lewis in front of a faux plantation-style building at Six Flags over Georgia in 1972 subsequent to the finish of the Great Race (sack race) competition between RCA Records and Mercury Records (Jerry Lee Lewis). Televised on "All-Star That's Amazing" hosted by Bill Dodd.

My reaction the minute i came across it:
3:06 OF INSANITY: Jerry Lee Lewis Hop-a-long Pillow Case HQ - "The weirdest Jerry Lee Lewis video I've ever seen, and I've seen a few! My thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/killernofiller - who either had the persistence and resourcefulness to find and upload this, or was the luckiest Jerry Lee Fan on the Internet for stumbling on it (the way I feel after at first thinking it was just a spam alert)...AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER.



TO ALL FB FRIENDS: PLEASE TAG YOURSELF IN THIS PHOTO WITH YOUR APPROPRIATE PHYSICAL/PERSONALITY/VOCAL or MENTAL EQUIVALENT.
CORRESPONDING PHOTO (which my FB friends HAVE to tag)
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=78063&l=d001190dc4&id=100000580586200
1977, Jerry Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jerry Lee Lewis ★ World, Linda Gail Lewis, oddee, Record label, Record producer, South, Sports, Sports drink, Top Lists, Video, YouWeirdTube

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]