1.27.2010

(#video) JERRY LEE LEWIS COMPETES IN THE HOP-A-LONG PILLOWCASE (AND I, FOR ONCE AM SPEECHLESS) ALL-STAR ANYTHING GOES via Killernofiller667

BRAEMAR, UNITED KINGDOM - SEPTEMBER 05:  Child...Image by Getty Images via Daylife


Jerry Lee Lewis Hop-a-long Pillow Case HQ (via Killernofiller667)
LUWANDA LINDSAY JULIE ADAMS RCA TEAM HAS WON IT! CRITTERS 3-IN-A-SACK

MEMPHIS DOLLY PARTON JERRY LEE LEWIS JACK GOOD...Image by Mrjyn via Flickr

The weirdest Jerry lee lewis video I've ever seen, and I've seen a few! My thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/killernofiller667 - who either had the persistance and resourcefulness to find and upload this, or was the luckiest Jerry Lee Fan on the Internet for stumbling on it (the way I feel after at first thinking it was just a spam alert from crazymotion, until I saw what didn't look like Jerry Lee, but was definitely his voice--that's when I knew for sure...AND THINGS JUST GET WEIRDER FROM THERE). 
1977, Jerry Lee, Jerry Lee Lewis, Jerry Lee Lewis ★ World, Linda Gail Lewis, oddee, Record label, Record producer, South, Sports, Sports drink, Top Lists, Video, YouWeirdTube
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]