12.15.2009

Dec 16, 2008 - Dec 16, 2009: If there are two things you can count on this Christmas, they are that your post from last year with YouTube Videos and Photobucket Pictures will look like this - this year!



We all owe a debt we cannot pay. We have ALL lied, stolen, lusted etc
and fall short of Gods glory. Realize that you are a sinner and receive
the FREE gift of pardon through Jesus. Ask forgiveness and accept Him as
Lord so that you can KNOW you have a home in Heaven. Its that simple.
Jesus PAID THE FINE, SUFFERED in YOUR place so you can go FREE
....now all you must do is accept the FREE gift
THE BIBLE says there is only one way to Heaven
Jesus said:
"..I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father but by me."
(John 14:6)
Good works cannot save you.
"For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves:
it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:8-9)
Trust Jesus Christ today! Here's what you must do:
1. Realize that you ARE a sinner.
Being "good" or "nice" can't save you. Our definition of "good and kind" are nothing
compared with God's sovereign holiness.
"For ALL have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;" (Romans 3:23)
"If we say that we have not sinned, we make him a liar, and his word is not in us."
(1 John 1:10)
God is holy and demands moral perfection. The ten commandments are a reflection of that.
Do you think you are good enough to make it on your own merit?If you have ever
told a lie, stolen anything regardless of value, taken God's name in vain,or
looked at another person to lust after them, or hate and grudge toward others
you have violated God's moral law and statutes as have we ALL.
Jesus said:
“... whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath
committed adultery with her already in his heart.” (Matthew 5:28)
“... whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of
the judgment...” (Matt 5:22)
Because you are a sinner,you are condemned to death.
"For the wages [payment] of sin is death;..." (Romans 6:23).
This includes eternal separation from God in Hell.
"So shall it be at the end of the world: the angels shall come forth,
and sever the wicked from among the just, And shall cast them into the furnace of fire:
there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth. (Matt 13:49-50)
"...it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:" (Hebrews 9:27).
The good news
God does love us and wants to save us from the path we blindly follow to destruction,
to Hell.
"But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners,
Christ died for us."
(Romans 5:8)
"For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men," (Titus 2:11)
"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness;
but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish,
but that all should come to repentance." (2Peter 3:9)
2. Believe that Jesus Christ died for you, was buried, and rose from the dead.
"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son,
that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." (John 3:16)
"That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in
thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." (Romans 10:9)
Be willing to turn from sin (repent). Repent means to change your mind.
Jesus said: "I tell you, Nay: but, except ye repent, ye shall all likewise perish."
(Luke 13:5)
Being good does not save us, no amount of "good" erases the fact we broke the law.
But you must realize the seriousness of sin and turn your mind and faith toward Jesus,
our God and savior.
"There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus,
who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. (Romans 8:1).
Further more Galatians 5:16 Galatians 5:25
"Repent therefore of this thy wickedness, and pray God, if perhaps the
thought of thine heart may be forgiven thee." (Acts 8:22)
We broke the law and couldn't pay the fine, Jesus suffered to pay it for us
so all we have to do is receive the free gift.
Through prayer, invite Jesus into your life to become your personal Savior.
"For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved." (Romans 10:13)
DO IT TODAY, DON'T WAIT, NOW IS THE TIME TO ACCEPT JESUS AS SAVIOR.
"..behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation."
(2 Corinthians 6:2)
What to pray? Pray something like this:
Dear God, I am a sinner and need forgiveness, I want to be saved from Hell.
I believe that Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and died for my sin and
was raised from death. I am willing, help me turn from sin. I now invite you
Jesus Christ to come into my heart and my life as my personal Savior.
I accept your free gift of pardon so can go free. Now help me to walk in the
way you would have me to go. I love you, thank you Lord; Amen.
These are not magical words to be said in the right way or sequence. Its just you
speaking directly to God and asking for his grace to be upon you.
If you prayed that prayer and meant it with all your heart, you are saved now and forever
".... there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.".
(Luke 15:10)
"But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God,
even to them that believe on his name:" (John 1:12)
"Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away;
behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall
any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all;
and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
I and my Father are one." (John 10:28-30)
"For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness;
and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Romans 10: 10 )
If you have received Jesus Christ as your Savior, as a Christian you should:
Live in a way pleasing to God. Its doesn’t determine your salvation, but it
proves your love for our savior and as such is simply a byproduct of salvation.
“ If ye love me, keep my commandments.” (John 14:15)
“If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. “(Galatians 5:25)
“That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every
good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God; “(Colossians 1:10)
Be baptized, worship, have fellowship and serve with other Christians in a church
where Christ is preached and the Bible is the final authority.
"Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father,
and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:" (Matthew 28:19)
"Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is;
but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching."
(Hebrews 10:25)
Read your Bible every day to get to know Christ better.
"Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed,
rightly dividing the word of truth." (2 Timothy 2:15)
"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." (Psalms 119:105)
"All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine,
for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:" (2 Timothy 3:16)
Talk to God in prayer every day.
"And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do,
that the Father may be glorified in the Son." (John 14:13)
"Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving
let your requests be made known unto God." (Philippians 4:6)
Tell others about Christ
"Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father
which is in heaven. But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny
before my Father which is in heaven." (Matthew 10:32-33)
And he said unto them,
"..Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature." (Mark 16:15)
"For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me;
yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel!" (1 Corinthians 9:16)
"For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to
every one that believeth;.." (Romans 1:16)
"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me." (Phil 4:13)


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]