11.29.2009

Who knew that LVMH was 'in bed' with Asian organized crime?! Bloggers debuting next to princesses? (What they're saying under the Skirts)

{{fr|1=Bernard Arnault au défilé de la collect...Image via Wikipedia


I still can not get over the Mafia connections, but I looked and it appears a valid concern.
Who knew that LVMH was 'in bed' with Asian organized crime?!?! I saw information myself when I searched more on LVMH. Amazing correlations in dates between when Stanley Ho, Bernard Arnault formed a 500 million cooperation development in China... no doubt approved by Chinese top brass... and an 'coincidental' public presentation of a daughter of one of China's big politicians in that same year!
While we were distracted by the Iraqi and Afghani conflicts, it seems that the welathiest men in the world have been up to business... who knew that Stanley Ho and Bernard Arnault are friends? (two of the wealthiest men in the world). Who knew that China may have controlling shares in European luxury products?!?!?

I was intrigued by what the collaborator discussed concerning the merit of previous participants(in Le Matin Nov21). I have been critical elsewhere that the girls names, family wealth, or celebrity status were the only factor entitling them to the honor and that the girls had no real aspirations or accomplishments of their own. The associate that was interviewed literally echoed this and discussed how until now the previous girls were basically 'useless' (in French 'futile') and that now, this year they would be more useful or accomplished (from the French 'utile'). I have to say I agree about the comments about the past, but I wonder how it makes all those families feel that participated to be called, or have their daughters called 'useless'!

I looked more into this. I found an article on lematin online (Nov. 21) that is in French. It is in the le bal organizers original language, and based on a direct interview with the organizer and her associate collaborator. Anyways... There is a detail in this WWD article that is incorrect. Apparently the organizers have confirmed that this year has the first actual princess.
Contrary to the English interpretation, it is not the first 'Indian princess,' but rather the 'first princess, an Indian'. This I had already suspected. Previously when they mentioned an SAS Princess of Belgium I had looked everywhere to learn about the family lineage and I could not find any supportive evidence that the supposed royal family even existed. (IE they may have been fake titles). There have been a couple questionable 'princesses' from Italy and from Yugoslavia. This article finally confirmed that when the organizer was quoted as stating it is the first! 

Bloggers debuting next to princesses? What has this Bal Crillon come to? It's hilarious how Jane Aldridge's bloodline description isn't an actual bloodline description.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]