11.08.2009

The Perfect American: SIX DAYS ON LITTLE WHITE PILLS + DAVE DUDLEY + DAVID ALLAN COE JAPANESE












1 Well I pulled outta Pittsburgh a rollin' down that Eastern Seaboard




Well I pulled outta little white pillsa rollin' down little white pills1
2 I got my diesel wound up and she's a runnin' like a never before




I got my little white pills up and little white pillsrunnin' like a never before2
3 There's a speed zone ahead alright I don't see a cop in sight




There'little white pills alright I don't see little white pills in sight3
4 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight




Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight4
5 I got my ten forward gears and a Georgia overdrive




I got my ten little white pills and a little white pills overdrive5
6 I'm takin' little white pills and my eyes are open wide




I'm takin' little white pills and my little white pills are open wide6
7 I just passed a Jimmy and a White I been a passin' everything in sight




I just passed little white pills a a passin' everything in sight7
8 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight




Six days on the little white pills and I'm a gonna make it home tonight8
9 Well it seems like a month since I kissed my baby goodbye




Well it seems like little white pills kissed my baby goodbye9
10 I could have a lotta women but I'm not like a some other guys




I could have a lotta little white pills but I'm not like a some other guys10
11 I could find one to hold me tight but I could never make believe it's alright




I could find little white pills to make believe it's alright11
12 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight




Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight12
13 [ guitar ]




[ little white pills ]13
14 ICC is a checkin' on down the line




little white pills is little white pills down the line14
15 Well I'm a little overweight and my log book's way behind




Well I'm a little white pills and my little white pills behind15
16 But nothin' bothers me tonight I can dodge all the scales alright




But little white pills tonight I can dodge all the little white pills alright16
17 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight




Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight17
18 Well my rig's a little old but that don't mean she's slow




Well my little white pills don't mean slow18
19 There's a flame from her stack and that smoke's a blowin' black as coal




There's little white pills from her and that little white pills a black as coal19
20 My hometown's a comin' in sight if you think I'm a happy you're right




My little white pills a comin' in sight if you think I'm a happy you're little white pills20
21 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight




Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight21
1 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight





1
2 Six days on the road and I'm a gonna make it home tonight















Well I pulled outta little white pillsa rollin' down little white pills
I got my little white pills up and little white pillsrunnin' like a never before
There'little white pills alright I don't see little white pills in sight
Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight
I got my ten little white pills and a little white pills overdrive
I'm takin' little white pills and my little white pills are open wide
I just passed little white pills a a passin' everything in sight
Six days on the little white pills and I'm a gonna make it home tonight
Well it seems like little white pills kissed my baby goodbye
I could have a lotta little white pills but I'm not like a some other guys
I could find little white pills to make believe it's alright
Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight
[ little white pills ]
little white pills is little white pills down the line
Well I'm a little white pills and my little white pills behind
But little white pills tonight I can dodge all the little white pills alright
Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight
Well my little white pills don't mean slow
There's little white pills from her and that little white pills a black as coal
My little white pills a comin' in sight if you think I'm a happy you're little white pills
Six days on little white pills and I'm a gonna make little white pills tonight