11.10.2009

"i...

Facebook, Inc.Image via Wikipedia

Facebook - Mossie O'Rourk_1257660126683Don't want to be tagged EVER in One of your Stinking Videos.
Facebook - Mossie O'Rourk_1257660156139Facebook - Mossie O'Rourk_1257660156139

Facebook - Mossie O'Rourk_1257660156139Image by what gets me hot via Flickr
 
BUT, even though I don't know you and the only reason you contacted me to be your FakeBook friend was because I commented on one of your Stinking videos.

Or.  I know you vaguely and need to be your FakeBook friend in lieu of spending the TRO filing fee because the holidays approach.

BUT. I don't really feel (am too lazy/apathetic) to unfriend you myself, even though I would really like to and when they figure out how to stabilize my Serotonin/Dopamine levels, I will...

So Please add me to whatever Psychotic List it is that you think you can honor for five minutes while you actually care enough to make it."

Regards,

No Tag Forever
FakeBook Lives

But, If you are unconcerned about your Facebook Profile, in the sense that if Charles Manson were Posting Poetry on your Wall from inside Corcoran it would not effect your social network reputation.

Or. don't have it connected to your phone (in fact you don't even have a phone), so I don't get Bothered by those annoying Comment Replies WHEN I POST MY OWN FREAKING COMMENT.

Or, generally feel as sympathetic toward FakeBook and my Profile's content as the insert of Parade Magazine.

"No, I Don't Mind being tagged.  In fact could you tag me in more things like notes and such, because I'm trying to cultivate a following/seem popular to the chicks/dudes."  

Please Let me know.

mossie

Or are Tony Millionaire, fake best friend + tinnitus ; James Barber, signed me to record deal; and anyone else who i may grant temporary no-tagging rights.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]