1.29.2018

Myra Lewis Williams: 'ya could say Jerry was a little on the defensive side that day...he was critical and could die at any moment'



Myra Lewis Williams ya could say Jerry was a little on the defensive side that day, Phoebe and I were there at the hospital in Memphis and every single day Dr. Fortune told us he was critical and could die at any moment.
 
Doug Meet
Doug Meet i remember well the Half-dollar sized hole in his stomach. I think he was at Baptist Memorial. This footage which was used on 20/20 must've been shot soon after (the interviewer was a famous correspondent whose name began with Jack--he died a few years back). I have never seen Jerry so fired up in an interview before. I suppose it could be attributed to a lot of things. I didn't realize that you and Phoebe were there in Nesbit during his convalescence though. Thanks for writing in.