8.21.2017

I don't need anyone, Don't need no mom and dad--Sonic Reducer

Sonic Reducer

Song by Dead Boys
I don't need anyone
Don't need no mom and dad
Don't need no pretty face
Don't need no human race
I got some news for you
Don't even need you too
I got my devil machine
Got my electronic dream
Sonic reducer
Ain't no loser
I'm a sonic reducer
Ain't no loser
People out on the streets
They don't know who I am
I watch them from my dream
They all just pass me by
But I'm not just anyone
Said I'm not just anyone
I got my devil machine
Got my electronic dream
Sonic reducer
Ain't no loser
I'm a sonic reducer
Ain't no loser
I'll be a pharaoh soon
Rule from some golden tomb
Things will be different then
The sun will rise from here
Then I'll be ten feet tall
And you'll be nothing at all
Sonic reducer, ain't no loser
Sonic reducer, sonic reducer
Sonic reducer, sonic reducer
Sonic reducer, sonic reducer
Sonic reducer
Songwriters: Stiv Bators / Cheetah Chrome / Jimmy Zero / Johnny Blitz / David Thomas / Jeff Magnum
Sonic Reducer lyrics © Memory Lane Music Group
Released: 1977
Genre: Pop
More about Sonic Reducer

Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer Lyrics | SongMeanings

songmeanings.com/songs/view/3458764513820548160/
I'll be a pharaoh soon / Rule from some golden tomb / Things will be different then / The sun will rise from here / Then I'll be ten feet tall / And you'll be nothing at ...

System Stinks! - I'll be a pharaoh soon, Rule from some... | Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/SystemStinks/posts/10151300907080736
I'll be a pharaoh soon, Rule from some golden tomb Things will be different then, The sun will rise from here Then I'll be ten feet tall, And you'll be...

DEAD BOYS LYRICS - Sonic Reducer - PLyrics.com

www.plyrics.com/lyrics/deadboys/sonicreducer.html
I'll be a pharaoh soon. Rule from some golden tomb. Things will be different then. The sun will rise from here. Then I'll be ten feet tall. And you'll be nothing at all ...

Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer lyrics | LyricsMode.com

www.lyricsmode.com › Dead Boys
Jul 22, 2015 - Ain't no loser. I'll be a pharaoh soon. Rule from some golden tomb. Things will be different then. The sun will rise from here. Then I'll be ten feet ...

Lyrics containing the term: pharaoh

www.lyrics.com/serp.php?st=pharaoh&p=10
A list of lyrics, artists and songs that contain the term "pharaoh" - from the ... I'm a sonic reducer Ain't no loser I'll be a pharaoh soon Rule from some golden tomb.

ll treat me right - Woot Shirt

shirt.woot.com › Community › Woot Shirts
Mar 3, 2013 - 28 posts - ‎2 authors
Ain't no loser. I'll be a pharaoh soon. Rule from some golden tomb. Things will be different then. The sun will rise from here. Then I'll be ten feet ...

I Drew Him from the Water: Adventure, Mystery, Intrigue

https://books.google.com/books?isbn=1512711136
Cecile Long - 2015 - ‎Fiction
Moses turned to Pharaoh and said, “Thus says the Lord: About midnight I will go out ... Abdullah stated with authority, “Very soon I'll be leaving with Moses and ...

Dead Boys - Sonic Reducer

www.letsgotohell.nl/lyrics/SonicReducer.htm
I'll be a pharaoh soon. Rule from some golden tomb. Things will be different then. The sun will rise from here. Then I'll be ten feet tall. And you'll be nothing at all.