7.28.2017

CREPUSCULAR NIGHTs and FLOWERING CONFABULATION (dating profile)

can you help me with this dating profile?


There is something very Gatsby about ME.

I am CREPUSCULAR WITH NIGHT signals and FLOWERING CONFABULATION.

My well-disciplined jaw and mystified, reproachful eyes are set downstream in an otherwise nostalgic facade. 

I appreciate every aspect of blue lingerie without having to think. 

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, tree and outdoor

I am Comfortable at a country-fugue or a black-tie KGB event. 

I possess sparkling merit, navigability, and what can be described as “the old Bangkok curlicue”.

I enjoy bent tearjerkers, desirability, soft cookies, tough beaver, and sweet incoherence; hard extremes, exotic illogicality, as well as bearlike and gratuitous hyper-amorousness IN THE NIGHT. 

I am a PARTNER IN WOMENFOLK and practice LUNCHTIME FIGMENTS NEVER NEGOTIATED BEFORE.

THE WAY THE LIGHT SHINES ON THE calumny-mavericks Engages ME.

I desire QUIET Confinement, RECONVENED PASSION, INSULATED ALIVENESS, and Open misadventure.
Key discovery events A First view from a mobile device Jun 20, 2012 - 154 views B First referral from YouTube search: jerry lee lewis Jun 20, 2012 - 183 views C First referral from a subscriber module Jun 21, 2012 - 8 views D First referral from YouTube search: jerry lee lewis 2012 Jun 21, 2012 - 10 views E First referral from Google search: jerry lee lewis Jun 21, 2012 - 26 views F First referral from related video: Jerry Lee Lewis vs IRS (Best of the Worst - 9 Minos.)! Jun 22, 2012 - 5 views G First referral from related video: Johnny Cash, Jerry Lee Lewis, John Carter Cash Big Train From Memphis Jun 29, 2012 - 12 views H First referral from: Google Jul 6, 2012 - 14 views I First referral from Google search: eskatrol Jul 12, 2012 - 8 views J First referral from related video: Jerry Lee Lewis - Melbourne, Australia 1989 Jul 28, 2012 - 5 views