6.24.2013

User:Seedfeeder: My favorite Wiki artist! So long, and thanks for all the fish

User:Seedfeeder: My favorite Wiki artist!



My favorite Wiki artist! 

So long, and thanks for all the fish

RETIRED

This user is no longer active on Wikipedia as of June 2012.
Wiki-so-long.png
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Why do you create your images for Wikipedia?

I create images because it is the way I can make the maximum and longest lasting contribution to Wikipedia. I don't have the patience to do all of the research and tracking down reliable sources required to create a nice article. Nor do I find fixing grammatical and spelling errors to be particularly rewarding.
Also images have the side benefit of propagating across multiple wiki projects. One of my images has been used on 17 different projects! There's no way any written edit could compete. No matter how awesome an edit is to an article, it's impact is relegated to that specific article, in whatever particular language it was written. Sure somebody could translate and add your work to a different project. But since translation involves subtle changes, the translator shares credit. In short, I don't speak Russian, Japanese, or Portuguese... but my work has been used on pages in those languages. Images are universal.

Don't you know kids might see your drawings?

By kids, I will assume you mean small children (because If you're talking about teenagers, then they've already seen worse). Yes, I am aware, and it is troubling. But I rather a child see one of my images than an actual photograph of the same act. Illustrations provide parents with a plausible "out". Imagine your child stumbles across a drawing of a sexual act and they question you on it. You can simply explain it away as "Oh that's just a naughty picture somebody drew trying to be silly, don't worry about it...". That explanation doesn't carry as much water when it's a real photograph.
In any case, the subject should be directed to the Wikimedia Foundation. They could provide a very simple technical solution to the problem of offensive images and articles on Wikipedia. A solution that would make everyone happy. It would take no work at all for Wikipedia to add a ".sex" or ".adult" sub-domain to the project to house all adult content. This would allow IT managers at schools and workplaces to easily block those sections of Wikipedia, while leaving the rest of the site accessible. Having a sub-domain would also afford browser based parental controls the same luxury. It would also drastically cut down on page re-directs being used as vandalism.

Can you create an image for me?

Nope. I will create images for specific articles, but not for your own personal consumption. I am sorry but I will not take requests from unregistered users. Nor from new users with a tiny amount of edits.

Why don't you create images for regular (non-sexual) articles?

The short answer is that I am not that good. Images created for high traffic mainstream articles tend to be created by pro or semi-pro artists and graphic designers.

Do some of the images have to be interracial?

In brief, yes. I simply do not see anything wrong with it, though I am admittedly biased. I come from an extended family full of interracial marriages. I have whites, blacks, asians, and Latinos all in my family. I have also been involved in several interracial relationships. And finally, I am the product of an interracial union. So... any complaints along these lines will fall on deaf ears.

Can you create an image for my website/book/magazine/flyer?

If you are interested in an image for a publication or website, then I am willing to listen to your proposal. Make your request on my talk page.

Is there anywhere else on the net I can see your work?

Nope.


  • date June 2012 Image:Wiki-so-long. png | center So long, and thanks for all the fish.
    319 B (17 words) - 04:17, February 24, 2013
  • border-c 000 | border-s 1 | id-c fff | id-s 12 | id-fc 000 | info-c ffc | info-s 8 | info-fc 000 | id image:Commons-logo. svg | 43px ...
    256 B (41 words) - 14:22, February 2, 2009
  • Sandbox page. Making room for a future project. This personal essay space will consist of advice and suggested guidelines for other ...
    463 B (71 words) - 03:21, January 14, 2012
  • Why do you create your images for Wikipedia?: I create images because it is the way I can make the maximum and longest lasting contribution ...
    3 KB (603 words) - 07:55, February 2, 2012
  • name Corzo Tequila | type Tequila | manufacturer Tequila Cazadores De Arandas, S. De R.I. De C.V. | origin Mexico | introduced? | ...
    889 B (102 words) - 03:43, July 20, 2008
  • THIS ARTICLE IS A WORK IN PROGRESS AND SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A SANDBOX PAGE.
    81 B (14 words) - 21:47, October 18, 2009
  • So I pretty much just stole this userbox from User:Seedfeeder . Not much else ta say. : x~ Jessica U. Ingmann (Info , Talk , Edits ) ...
    471 B (30 words) - 03:08, March 14, 2012
  • Sex drawings by User:Seedfeeder Stuffed tiger wearing a sombrero.jpg File:Cheeseburger.png | Cheeseburger.png File:Gallus gallus domesticus ...
    7 KB (785 words) - 22:30, May 17, 2013
  • User:Seedfeeder User talk:BullRangifer - for replies. Loupiotte User:PeanutbutterjellyTaco Watching for vandalism, (possible) disruptive ...
    2 KB (243 words) - 21:52, June 12, 2012
  • File:Semfac01.png except on Cum shot , Facial (sex act), User:Seedfeeder , User:Seedfeeder/draft File:Sex intercourse.jpg except on Woman ...
    26 KB (3,405 words) - 22:25, June 4, 2012
  • png except on Cum shot, Facial (sex act), User:Seedfeeder, User:Seedfeeder/draft File:Sex intercourse. jpg except on Woman on top (sex ...
    23 KB (3,503 words) - 21:37, November 21, 2012
  • name A Clown in the Dark name ThuranX Gray | white | Fan | This user is a fan of Seedfeeder . The information listed to the right in ...
    21 KB (2,129 words) - 12:13, July 10, 2012
  • Anyway, by whatever path, On September 1 2008, the article didn't have an image, and User:Seedfeeder then added a new image to the article ...
    31 KB (5,388 words) - 23:20, February 8, 2011

The following pages on the English Wikipedia link to this file (pages on other projects are not listed):

Global file usage


The following other wikis use this file: