3.28.2013

READ Bandomenbajakkuemason

READ Bandomenbajakkuemason on rotation for the CRUD CRUD operations American DIY 7 or perfect "our favorite band! / 7 items as follows

(Purakushisu, 1981) and another where I visually impaired I have purchased. I saving for battered women, and it records in the store rummaging (my junk None None None None of the chicks see me a break. It is too horrible to pass a joke) could. I have a tattered blanket, was found in this small. To cover, please see the two sitting in the car. Look at the back, two men in the car, long hair has a little sitting, a small state, Louisiana, there is circled below. Label 1982 years. Record is beaten to shit. Away what the hell. In the worst case a goat is a bad pass. I on the counter, I put one dollar, say to a girl walking: "I came from where ..." and drag it out. I go home and on the plate was a small dog. Jeez! First and distorted guitar and bass drum stand, smoking, the value of the seizure of the rockabilly / worship music is the result. The first two songs did not care if Gibusonburazazu very slow. Please look at the label again. 1982. Damn, this pre-Gibs 5 year or two. Crawl out of the groove is a strange thing to return. Bell soaked speakers give off a little in the Atlanta child murders Creepiness flooded with some reverb! Now we are really excited about. Really excited. And, EP Only a little sorbet Wanzuchirutonpoppa also supply "Alex" will satisfy the lovers of contemporary end meets the fly. Our favorite band in Baton Rouge! Perfect American DIY 7 "I made a Welcome to damn, he is a heavy bias among collectors, by Desupanku would like to have a double wrong the only reason for the killing is unknown because no one was one I toxin These men! CRUD CRUD operations are checked, the American system perfect for the DIE or seven "our favorite band! / 7 products like" (Purakushisu, 1981) here I have another one I bought blind. I in savings store for battered women, digging the record (No No No No No No I will, give a break to check out the chicks God damn. It is too horrible to pass a joke) could. I am not a tattered cover, find something this small. To cover, please see the two sitting in the car. Look at the back, sit two men in the car, they have long hair a little below circled in most states, Louisiana is located. Label 1982 years. Record breaking shit. Awww what the hell. In the worst case is very bad to spend a buck. I on the counter, put a dollar and a girl I would say, "Come walk from where the individual more ..." and drift out the door. And I go home and slap this puppy on the turntable. Jeez! And raw distorted guitar and bass drum stand, leg cramps worth rockabilly smoking / a worship song search results. I could not Gibusonburazazu death and two slow songs. Please look at the label again. 1982. Shit, this five or so years preceding the Gibs. Crawl out of the groove is more paradoxical and flip it. Some little reverb for the Atlanta child murders and flooding soaked Creepiness bell, give off a speaker! Now we are really excited about. Really excited. EP ends meet and just a few little love in the modern sherbet "fly" Chirutonpawapoppaarekkusu meet. Our favorite band in Baton Rouge! Perfect American DIY 7 "I made a Welcome to God the wrong guy, it's the only reason is unknown because the death was killed during a heavy bias Pankukorekuta I would like to have a double order is not, toxin III is one of the following men to Masochist! ____READ ON CRUD CRUD OR BELOW The Perfect American DIY 7 "Our Favorite Band! / 7" (Praxis, 1981) Here is another one I bought blind. I in a thrift store for battered women, digging through the records and checking out the chicks (no no no no no give me a god damn break. It was just too horrible of a joke to pass up). I find this little thing in a tattered cover. Look at the cover and see two guys sitting in a car. Look at the back, two guys are still sitting in a car, and they have kinda long hair, and there is a little state of Louisiana circled below. Label says 1982. Record is beat to shit. Awww what the hell. At the very worst it will be a bad spend of a buck. I walk to the counter, lay down my dollar and tell the girl, "There's more where that came from ..." and slither out the door. I go home and slap this puppy on the turntable. Oh my god! Distorted guitar and stand up bass, no drums and it is a raw, smoking rockabilly tune worthy of Cramps / Hasil worship. Second song is a slow one and damn it if this could not be the Gibson Brothers. Look at the label again. 1982. Shit, this predates the Gibs by five or so years. Flip it over and weirdness crawls out of the groove. Some kinda reverb flooded, soaked Creepiness bell about the Atlanta Child Murders oozes out of the speakers! Now I am really excited. Really really excited. And the ep ends with some kinda Modern Lovers meets the Only Ones meets Alex "Flies on Sherbert" Chilton power popper. Baton Rouge's Our Favorite Band! made the perfect American DIY 7 "! There is not a god damn thing wrong with it and the only reason it is an unknown is because of the heavy Killed By Death bias among punk collectors, which is doubly dumb because one of these guys was in Toxin III! *Sounds Like READ ON CRUD CRUD or below the Perfect American DIY 7 "Our Favorite Band! / 7" (Praxis, 1981) Here is another that I bought blind. I in a thrift store for battered women, rummaging through records and verify the chicks (no no no no no Give me a break crap. It was just too horrible for a joke to pass up). I found this little thing in a tattered blanket. Look at the cover and see two guys sitting in a car. Look at the back, two guys are still sitting in a car, and have kinda long hair, and there is a small state of Louisiana circled below. Label says 1982. Record is beaten to shit. Awww what the hell. At worst it will be a bad pass a goat. I walk to the counter, put my dollar down and say to the girl: "There is more where that came from ..." and drag out. I go home and hit that little dog on the plate. Oh my god! Distorted guitar and stand up bass, no drums and is a first, smoking rockabilly tune worthy of cramps / Results worship. Second song is very slow and damn if it could not be The Gibson Brothers. Look at the label again. 1982. Damn, this pre-Gibs five or two years. The return of oddities crawls out of the groove. Some reverb kinda flooded Bell soaked Creepiness on the Atlanta child murders oozes out of the speakers! Now I am really excited. Really really excited. And the EP ends with some Kinda meets the Modern Lovers Only Ones meets Alex "Flies on Sherbert" Chilton Popper power. Baton Rouge's Our Favorite Band! Made the perfect American DIY 7 "!

READ Bandomenbajakkuemason on rotation for the CRUD CRUD operations American DIY 7 or perfect "our favorite band! / 7 items as follows (Purakushisu, 1981) and another where I visually impaired I have purchased. I saving for battered women, and it records in the store rummaging (my junk None None Non ...» more Dogmeat