5.23.2012

led zeppelin (thanks keith moon)


 



  • 22
     
  • 17
    Re-blog with your favourite Led Zeppelin song!
     Communication Breakdown. 
     
  • 117
    • my last words before i die: jimmy page
     
  • 3
     
  • 22
     
  • 53
    Robert Plant by Herb Greene, 1969.
  • Tumblr_m4fzk3h2qg1qe28lso1_250
    Tumblr_m4e407cllu1qze4syo1_500
    Tumblr_m4eh0phvhq1ql7z9ro1_400
    Tumblr_m4ftgkzpdc1qg78mpo1_500
    Tumblr_m4fvz914js1r4aal4o1_r9_500
     
  • 19
    Jimmy Page by Herb Greene, 1969. 
     
  • 1
    The Autumn moon lights my way
    Led Zeppelin
     
  • 28
     
  • 33
     
    Led Zeppelin - All My Love
     
  • 1
    Led Zeppelin II
    A great album to listen to while taking the morning shower :)
     
  • 1
     
  • 16
     
  • 13
     
  • 2
    He liked me in long, flowy skirts. He wanted me to look like a gypsy all the time; an innocent gypsy… He was so possessive and protective over me. He wouldn’t let me drink, and one time I was smoking cigarettes and he went crazy. He made me smoke a whole pack of Salems until I was gagging. I never smoked again. He was like a dad sometimes.
    Lori Maddox about Jimmy Page
     
  • 4

    Babe I’m Gonna Leave You by Led Zeppelin  
    Shamelessly singing this in the shower. Just call me Laurance Plant
     
  • 7
     
  • Led Zeppelin - Beanies - Visor
    Led Zeppelin - Beanies - Visor
    Black Beanie/Swan Song Icarus Silhouette
    Led Zeppelin - Beanies - Visor
     
  •  
    Down By The Seaside - Led Zeppelin
     
  • 2
    I wish Led Zeppelin made more songs similar to No Quarter.
    No quarter just leaves me wanting more to listen to. And I can’t think of anything close to that so I just listen to it on repeat. I love when the guitar kicks in at the beginning and it goes perfectly with the organ and I love the vocals. ugh I just wish it were longer. I know its 7 minutes but I’d rather 7 hours.
     
  • 185
    Led Zeppelin
     
  • 6
     
  • 35
    Oh God, Jimmy..
     
  • 1
     
  • 63
     
  • 1

     
  • 10
     

  • The Crunge - Led Zeppelin
    I didn’t like this song much when I first heard it. But it has grown on me. I just love his voice (especially when he holds out a note like aaaaand) , and it’s just so fun and awmusing.
    And, “Where’s that confounded bridge?”
     
  • i can't quit you baby, so i'm gonna put you down for awhile
     
  •  
  • More full albums! Houses of the Holy! 40 more minutes of lovely music.
    I fucking love youtube. 
     
  • 2
    Then as it was, then again it will be
    And though the course may change sometimes
    Rivers always reach the sea
    Blind stars of fortune, each have several rays
    On the wings of maybe, down in birds of prey
    Kind of makes me feel sometimes, didn’t have to grow
    But as the eagle leaves the nest, it’s got so far to go
    Changes fill my time, baby, that’s alright with me
    In the midst I think of you, and how it used to be 
     

  • pretty lights + led zeppelin = brain explosion. unf.
     
  • 6
     
  • 1
    My school guitar/drum group are doing Black Dog OMGASSADfhgV
    no one seemed to share my enthusiasm..
     
  • 2
    So I guess it is time for some Led Zeppelin. 
     
  •  
  • 14
     
  • 1
     
  • 2
     
  • 61
     
  • 5

    Led Zeppelin  -  ’The Rain Song’
    From ‘The Song Remains The Same’
     
  • 112
     
  • 15
    Robert, Jonesy & Jimmy!
     
  • 20
    it works both ways
    • 1960s lyrics: and if you want to, you can cream on me
    • 1970s lyrics: mama, let me pump your gas, mama, let me do it all
    • 1980s lyrics: you, you make a dead man come
    • 2011 lyrics: i could do without a tan, on my left hand, where my fourth finger meets my knuckle, and i should run you a hot bath and fill it up with bubbles
     
  • 17
    Jimmy Page and Robert Plant.
     
  • 18
    i aint jokin woman, i got to ramble
     
  • 14
    I love Led Zeppelin. 
     
  • 10
     
    Led Zeppelin - Misty Mountain Hop
     
  • I see the smiling faces.. I know I must have left some traces.
     
  • 18
    Caption: “Jones says, ‘How about a long keyboard solo here?”’
     
  • 4
    I'm sitting in my white sofa....
    Procrastinating,
    trying not to fall asleep and
    Listening to Led Zeppelin.
    Happy enough.
     
  •  
    hats off to roy harper by led zeppelin
     

  • Just one of the best guitar solos ever. You know.
     
  • 12
     
    I Can’t Quit You Baby by Led Zeppelin
     
  • 3
    right now my biggest priority is to find a sweet led zeppelin shirt
    and probably to buy some led zeppelin underwear
    sup
     
  • 81
    Neon
     
  • And she’s buying a stairway to Heaven.
     
  • XD   Page e Bonham, desculpa. Não foi dessa vez =p 
     
  • 9
     
  • 36
    Robert Plant and \o/ are the same.
     
  • 28
     
    Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
     
  • 50
    Awkward Page-Plant family vacation photo.
     
  • 12
     
  • 5
    kashmir.
     
  • I love watching Led Zeppelin concerts…. except for Robert Plant shoving his bulge into the camera over and over again…. damn tight pants
     
  • 56
     
  • 24
    Highway to Hell? Stairway to Heaven?
     
  • 6
     
  • 5
    icarus kicks ass
     
  • 1
    an odd coincidence 
     
  • 3
    Catch the wind, see us spin, sail away, leave today, way up high in the sky.
    But the wind won’t blow, you really shouldn’t go, it only goes to show
    That you will be mine, by takin’ our time.
     
  • 6
     
  • 193
    Keith Richards
     
  • 136
     
  • 1
     
    Led Zeppelin - Friends
     
  • 44
    Ohh
     
  • 9
     
  • 26
     
  • 2
    This is what I do in school. hahahahaha

  • mysoul-youreyes : #mysoul-youreyes   22 mysoul-youreyes : ♥ #jimmy page #mysoul-youreyes #♥   17 ledzeppelinv : Re-blog with your favourite Led Zeppelin song!  Communication Breakdown.    117 external-internal-freedom : my last words before i die: jimmy page #jimmy page #personal #okay yes #it will ...» more Dogmeat