5.07.2012

Jerry Lee Lewis Drunkest Whole Lotta Shakin', Comments, Significant discovery events

   
Added: 8 months ago
From: weirdopedia
Views: 33,117
Sort by time | Sort by thread (beta)

All Comments (58)

gaejangguk 

Significant discovery events

 

Beautiful_living_dolls_dakota_rose_1

  Date Event Views
A
04/08/12 First referral from related video – JERRY LEE LEWIS & BB KING - What'd I Say / Whole Lotta Shakin' Going On 1,025
B
02/16/12 First referral from related video – The Jerry Lee Lewis Show 1971 (Whole Show) 874
C
01/16/12 First referral from related video – 25 Years of Jerry Lee Lewis - 1982 TV Special 1,329
D
11/17/11 First embedded on – facebook.com 1,168
E
10/31/11 First referral from related video 890
F
10/06/11 First referral from related video – Jerry Lee Lewis -showing off- (ITA) 1,612
G
09/30/11 First referral from related video – Jerry lee Lewis ~ Shake It Baby ~ 1969 721
H
09/19/11 First referral from related video – Crazy Jerry Lee burned his piano! 1,621
I
09/09/11 First view from a mobile device 1,919
  • what is wrong with y'all--this is the best video on YouTube--tell your friends!

  • He is the funniest performer ever. Such a character with great talent. I love how his band keeps it all going while he goofs off.

  • his band is really cooking in this, tight and in the pocket. excellent.

  • Drunk as a skunk and still rockin'the hell out of his pee-anny!

    I've been teetotal all my life, but drunk or sober, JLL is always entertaining.

  • ANd sO iS a CloWn PuTTinG On LipStiCK witH a POweR dRILL.

  • I wonder how many pianos Jerry ruined in his life time. I could be wrong, but I vaguely remember when i was young that at one performance he actually got on top of the piano. Anyway he had a great talent of beating the piano. One of the best stage perfomers-like James Brown

  • Not SO drunk. :)

  • Killers got em all BEAT!

  • what the hell ..if a man cannot take a couple of shots before a performance there,s no justice in this world..or the next..

    ken lovelace on guitar there..

  • the guy is good even though he's drunk

  • Greatest drunk performer ever, The Killer. 

  • real talent and entertaing drunk or sober jerry lee lewis is great thanks jerry lee lewis

  • Well he's one hell of a piana player especially while bein drunk

  • drunk or sober the killer is great. As he himself said "he's the greatest talent that ever shit through a beat ass" lol.....ROCK ON KILLER!!!!!!!!

  • If you love the killer, you have to accept it warts and all, still the greatest talent of all time, never dull, never middle of the road...just a sheer force of nature...be thankful for what you got.

  • LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY LOUSY

  • you are a pussy son.

  • better a pussy than having wasted an entire life

  • Yes you are.

  • oooooooooooooohhhhhh no Mr. Bill

    same to you and more of it!

  • Thats why i love him.

  • "Jerry Lee Lewis" Elvis "Jery Lee Lewis" "Rock 'n' Roll" Drunkest TV lotta shake drunk Performance "Whole Lotta Shakin'" Amphetamine Drugs Drunk mrjyn dogmeat sobachemyaso yt:quality=high cynophagie weirdopedia

  • Jimmy Swaggarts first cousin and probably the only one in the family to make it through the pearly gates.

  • Not to condone artists performing drunk, or drinking alchohol prior to performances, but ironically this guy does a better show drunk than most of today's artists do whether they're sober or drunk. I'd watch Jerry Lee perform any day, rather than Britney Spears or Sean Kingston.

  • You shouldn't even use the Killer in the same sentence with such losers.

  • @678koolguy hey I found the interview on this same show after Jerry's performance..check it out here!  Jerry Lee Lewis The Don Lane Show 1979 Interview

  • @678koolguy I checked wikipedia and the show ran from 1975 until 1983

  • @678koolguy The show was called 'The Don Lane Show'..He was an American dude living in Australia with his own show and it went for years. This show would be very late 70's or early 80's. It used to be on every Thursday night from 7:30 or 8:30...sorry couldn't give you more accurate info but Jerry Lee was touring Australia around that time.

  • It's from September 1979. Ironically this would be one of the last times Jerry was really drunk, as after this tour (which was cut short after a drunken fight onstage where he broke some ribs believe it or not), he seeked help for his alcoholism, & by his European Tour in February 1980 he was relatively clean & sober, & trimmer too.

  • This ain't drunk.Ya'll should have seen him at the House of Blues in Atlanta back during the 96 Olympics.It was one hell of a show

  • Drunk off his ass .........Ya baby !!

  • Drunk or Sober he is fantastic

  • No excuses! At least he showed up. Did you know if he ( or any other performer ) does not show up,they cancel their contract?

  • I believe Jerry is writing his autobiography, when will Kenny Lovelace, his longest serving member on guitar and fiddle write his account, Kenny though I've never met you I've seen you on almost all of Jerry's appearances, you could make a fortune with your version, I'd love to read it.

  • Most people do not look cool at all when they are drunk... but Jerry...

    What do you think of those boots? :)

  • Do you know what show this is from? Would also like to know the day and year too.

    Thanks!

  • Comment removed

  • Man, the Killer is really trashed here....lousy performance.

  • why drunk ?????

  • A drunk Jerry Lee means some damn good music is about to happen.He lets it all hang out.I've seen him in concert 14 times and doubt he was ever sober.Best shows I've ever seen.

  • Lousy my arse

  • Hey brother,I never said lousy in any comment I've ever made about Jerry Lee.I love the Killer,drunk sober sleeping and awake.I've never gone to a bad Jerry Lee concert.I'm one of those thats glad he outlived Elvis.I saw Elvis in concert 2 times before he died and let me say there is no comparison.Jerry Lee ignites the crowd like NO one else.I accept him and he aint got no warts in my opinion.As he says I just am what I am,not what you want me to be.I'm the same way.

  • I think you mistook me for the comment made by charger19691.He said Jerry Lee was lousy not me and I think he is a damn fool.Nothing lousy about this video or any other video or show by Jerry Lee.There is only one Last Man Standing and his name is Jerry Lee Lewis aka The Killer,The real King.

  • Sorry brother

  • No problem CAT.I just didn't want anyone to think I was a hater.Most all that know me know I'm a true blue lover of Jerry Lee thru thick,thin,and everything in between.I can't imagine a world without him.

  • Me too dayroemer, i dread that day, without doubt the greatest talent the world has ever seen, long live the killer.

  • Amen to that

  • he owes me 50 bucks.

    paid that much 30 years ago

    he was 2 hours late and fell off the piano bench

    they had to carry him out

    -wasted youth

    -wasted the rest

    -still wasted

  • You should be grateful you were in the same room as him.

  • whatever

    he still owes me $50

    I've seen Lewis and I've seen Elvis .. Elvis was way better.

    When I saw Lewis he could not sing a note. White trash.

  • I'll take a "drunk" Jerry Lee Lewis over anyone else sober.

  • you beat me to it, bro.

  • yes yes

  • Larry Shaeffer owned Tulsa's legendary Cain's Ballroom for many years. Around '76, '77, Jerry Lee flew in to Tulsa to do a show there, arriving early, around 10 AM. Hanging out in Larry's office, Jerry started drinking whiskey- finishing a 5th by himself. Larry didn't worry til Jerry Started drinking a 2nd bottle of whiskey- which he also apparently finished. Larry was now certain the show would not come off. To his amazement, Jerry went onstage and played, "the greatest show I ever heard".

  • Even your doctor?

  • On stage playing rock'n'roll, yes. 

  • He did it fine anyway!!!

    Jerry Lee Lewis Drunkest Whole Lotta Shakin' 4:38 Added: 8 months ago From: weirdopedia Views: 33,117 Sort by time | Sort by thread (beta) All Comments (58)   Significant discovery events   Show 56 new comments. Update automatically what is wrong with y'all--this is the best video on YouTube--t ...» more Dogmeat