5.14.2012

analog photos from non-bloglife

I haven't had time to make a blog post for a little while sorry, I've been too busy with work to fit any time for photos in, I have some on the way, but until I find the time to get around to them, here are some analog photos from non-bloglife. Photo cred to Elliot for taking pretty much all the ones of me.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I have another film being developed which I'm picking it up on tuesday, I think there are some shots from an easter escape to Taupo with a few friends and most probably a whole lot of other things too, I can't remember what though. It will be a nice surprise.


28 comments:

  1. Woah! I am loving the films! It looks like you had tons of fun!

    Michelle
    www.michelleesque.com

    Reply
  2. amazing.
    which camera do you use?

    lepenta.blogspot.com

    Reply
  3. wow these photos are awesome!

    Reply
  4. Love the photos so much!

    munchmecat.blogspot.com
    coline-rialan.blogspot.com

    Reply
  5. these shots are gorge, beyond awesome

    http://www.vasilievablog.com/
    x

    Reply
  6. Love these pictures! You should do more posts like this
    chimericalperfection.blogspot.com

    Reply
  7. amazing pictures!
    just amazing!
    <3

    FASHION PHILOSOPHY
    www.fashionphilosophy.net

    Reply
  8. I like this post a lot x

    Reply
  9. Amazing pictures, which camera did you use?

    Reply
  10. fabulous pictures...inspiring me to work with film more! xx

    Reply
  11. lovelieee

    Reply
  12. beautiful pictures!

    Reply
  13. Really cool pictures and beautiful people

    Reply
  14. super super beautiful!

    Reply
  15. I'm LOVING these! So cool!
    That one on the beach is so gorgeous!

    Camilla x

    http://caffe-shakerato.blogspot.com

    Reply
  16. awesome post with awesome pics. All looks so fun!

    Reply
  17. Anonymous29.4.12

    Is that the girl that models for Glassons?? Great Photos

    Reply
  18. omgggg hawt pics!

    Reply
  19. super sweet! i adore you! :)

    Reply

I haven't had time to make a blog post for a little while sorry, I've been too busy with work to fit any time for photos in, I have some on the way, but until I find the time to get around to them, here are some analog photos from non-bloglife. Photo cred to Elliot for taking pretty much all the one ...» more Dogmeat