3.10.2012

Ronnie Wood - Seven Days (Live Dylan's Birthday Bash)

Ronnie Wood - Seven Days (Live Dylan's Birthday Bash)

Seven Days Words and music Bob Dylan Em C G Seven days, seven more days she'll be comin' B7 Em Am I'll be waiting at the station for her to arrive B7 Em Seven more days, all I gotta do is survive. She been gone ever since I been a child Ever since I seen her smile, I never forgotten her eyes. She had a face that outshine the sun in the skies. I been good, I been good while I been waitin' Maybe guilty of hesitatin', But I've been hangin' on Seven more days, all that'll be gone. D There's kissing in the valley, A Thieving in the alley, B7 Em Fighting every inch of the way. D Trying to get a lead on A somebody to beat [?] on B7 Well, the nights are always sadder than the day. B7 : . . . x3 : . . . . |-----------------|-------------------2-------------- |-----------------|-------------------0-------------- |-----------------|-------------------2-------------- |-----------------|-------------------1-------------- |-2-2-0-0---------|-----0-2-0---------2-------------- |--------3-3-2-22-|-2-3-------3-2-------------------- day Seven days Seven days, seven more days that are connected Just like I expected, she'll be comin' on forth, My beautiful comrade from the north. There's fighting in the valley, Thieving in the alley, Fighting every inch of the way. Trying to get a lead on somebody new to beat on the nights are always sadder than the day.


Ronnie Wood - Seven Days (Live Dylan's Birthday... by mrjyn ron-wood-7-days-video-dylan

Ronnie Wood - Seven Days (Live Dylan's Birthday Bash) Seven Days Words and music Bob Dylan Em C G Seven days, seven more days she'll be comin' B7 Em Am I'll be waiting at the station for her to arrive B7 Em Seven more days, all I gotta do is survive. She been gone ever since I been a child Ever sinc ...» more Dogmeat