3.09.2012

I agree that 'Buddy and Stacy ' are the Gayest performers I have ever seen!!!


I agree that 'Buddy and Stacy ' are the Gayest performers I have ever seen!!!




 

Jimi Hendrix Shotgun Live  
1965 Night Train 
Backing Buddy & Stacey

Oldest Film Footage of Jimi Hendrix
WLAC-TV studios, L & C Tower, 159 4th Avenue North, Nashville

Jimi appears as guitar player in "
The Royal Company" playing in the back-up band for Buddy & Stacy
on the WLAC-TV Channel 5 show "Night Train" performing "Shotgun"

On the same show Jimmy Church performs "In The Midnight Hour". 
 Wilson Pickett's version of the song was released in late June - early July. 
Billy Cox has said that Jimi left and returned to Nashville several times...

from scribernc re: Hendrix in the shotgun vid: 
i  stand corrected, that is Hendrix, playing on the left side of the video screen, his image partially obscured throughout by one of the vocalists; when i made my initial comment disavowing his identity, i saw only a snippet of the video and i thought the claim was being made that the guy on the right side of the screen was Hendrix,  the one who did vaguely resemble him but, upon later noticing, was playing a guitar right-handed, which was just one more clue that it wasn't jimi. when i saw the whole video, i now would agree that the other guy is Hendrix; thought it is too bad that you can never get an unobstructed look at his face. still, no doubt it's Hendrix, the partial facial look, hair; the body posture, the left-handed guitar playing. it's him! so i stand contrite and corrected.



Uploaded by mrjyn
 Jimi Hendrix http://www.dailymotion.com /video/x30tw3 http://whatgetsmehot.blogs pot.com/2010/07/jimi-hendr ix-first-tv-appearance-wit h.html
1er Television Appearance
Buddy
Stacey
Shotgun
Night Train
Nashville
1965
Uploaded by mrjyn
After uploading this one-of-a-kind flagship video (originally discovered and uploaded by me to 'Mrjyn' Dailymotion http://www.dailymotion.com /mrjyn 2007) to Facebook last year on my last profile, and subsequent to Dave Blaster rePosting it, I received over 100 comments (which subsequently caused my last profile to become my penultimate profile; however, having taken the necessary squirrel-like precautions this time, if some other celebrity decides to rePost this and it is welcomed with the same turbidity and gobsmackednesses, I am prepared to continue our longstanding relationship at YouWeird Tube).

* BRING IT ON!

Read about this historic document (link later).
Incidentally this is from my oldest still extant video channel: http://www.dailymotion.com /mrjyn (thanks to DailyMotion for recently conferring on me the status of MotionMaker, which has enabled me to completely transform my channel into my own creation...and for not being afraid of a nipple or two, and even a pubic hair or three for so many years). awarded to Jerry Lewis), which has enabled me to completely transform my channel into my own creation...and for not being afraid of a nipple or two, and even a pubic hair or three for so many years).