1.27.2012

« NEW APARTMENT « | «

« RED ON WHITE | Main

January 27, 2012

NEW APARTMENT

I'm so in love with my new apartment, here is a quick glimpse of it! It's a work in progress. I can't wait to move in.

Wearing Madewell Skinny Skinny jeans in white, thrifted Pierre Cardin velvet jacket, vintage western floral shirt, and Laurence Dacade mid-calf boots.

My mom and I went by White Elephant Antiques and Lula B's yesterday to pick up some knick-knacks to fill up my apartment. I also found an amazing dining table at Again & Again!

This is called a tantalus--how cool is that??

My favorite booth in White Elephant!

My mom and I fell in love with these guys at Lula B's. They make a great couple, don't they? The kitty is mine and I've named her Gish.

 

Sea of Shoes Home About Archives Subscribe « RED ON WHITE | Main January 27, 2012 NEW APARTMENT I'm so in love with my new apartment, here is a quick glimpse of it! It's a work in progress. I can't wait to move in. Wearing Madewell Skinny Skinny jeans in white , thrifted Pierre Cardin velvet jacket, ...» more Dogmeat