1.27.2012

Aaaaaaaghhleubeulaaaaaaa

 

Help I'm a Brel.

Published in January 2012 LE6

88


screen-shot-2011-01-19-at-00-31-32

 

2 Votes

2012, it was pretty good in a bourgeois apartment started the ninth in the company of people I liked, I liked people and people I did not know at all. I remember thinking is, completely mesmerized by the ball competition with a blonde in short dress (not that I used to watch pairs of buttocks but I must say it was probably supposed to be in the eyes of its owner, the number one attraction of the evening) and it started pretty good story. And actually not. Not really.

Jellyfish20colour2

January 2012, I hoped to be the month of big wins, turns out to be the month of the death of my hopes and computer equipment. To say no, at random Bitch, that it serves my mouth saw the relationship I have with my computers - exclusive and passionate relationships based on threats and abuse of all kinds - and for any n ' would not entirely wrong. Here for example, I type this post from my iPad, which is not supposed to make use of anything but read, watch and bullshit my Facebook status updater. I do not know if you know what it is. It's like if you wanted ... I do not know ... It's like you trying to stumble into a hornet flight with a dart, you know? It moves all the time, you miss your target and where you type do not. In short. Complicated.

Here I am clueless, what was I saying? Oh yeah my computers. I have two, and despite my behavior with them, I love to love: a PC and an HP Netbook Samsung red is very pretty. If you also find it a lot, know that I justify this amount of material by the excuse that I use for everything, BUT YES I write. When writing to you, you're not geek, did you just need a variety of media.

Yesterday, I put my butt in my office every day as God does. I moved the mouse to wake the screen entr'aperçevais my feeds and then BAM, black.
My heart skipped a beat, I signed and I called a slut that simulated influenza in the bed:
VF: Puuuuuuuuuuute, you've touched my computer, and then confess, I will kill three times.
P: Help me ... Call a doctor ... I'm going to get fried on. Give me water, pity ...
VF: What tile, you've screwed up my baby!
P: But I have not touched your computer whore, I can not even get up!
VF: Grumeau! Come here NOW!
P: Water, sorry ... I will dry in place.
G: What, Mom?
VF: You've touched my computer, and then confess, I will kill three times.
G: It's not me I have done nothing, I'm drunk!
P: And doliprane. Or hemlock, but I do not know what a trick.
VF: You're not allowed to say "it's me drunk."
G: You, you say!
VF: Yes, but I write.
P: Do you sleep with that for a glass of water mess?

After cooking Grumeau another forty-five minutes, I tried a reboot. The computer was on, well, but did not start, fuck.

VF: Puuuute, remove the cover please.
P: Aaaaaaaghhleubeulaaaaaaa ...
VF: bitch!
P: Bleeeuuuuaaaarrrrh ...
VF: No matter what, when you'll have finished making the interesting spewing everywhere, you take away the computer's cache.

He has not responded because he pretended to pass out to piss me off. I've realized past the toilets to get a cross of grumbling must do everything yourself.

I took a magnetized screwdriver for those like me What mania Palm screws. I took a deep breath, too much since I got choked with much of the dust that had accumulated in the bowels of the beast. Ten minutes later and half a lung and less, there was much dust inside. By turning the tower, Holy Mary full of grace the Lord is with you and Jesus the fruit of thy womb is blessed pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death You anoint my head with oil you prepare the table my cup runneth over my enemies in the valley of the shadow of death, amen, I was full of hope. Also, because I did not follow the advice of these people on Facebook who told me to go to the cleaner.

Vain hopes.

I thought it was no big deal that I had seen the netbook to finish my chapter. And look, I thought as well, must go on iTunes to download the Fruit Ninja iPad, ca make me wait. So I have to download iTunes as well. I would see later in the history of PC failure.

When you are using Ubuntu because it's fun and it allows you to do crazy stuff you can not do with Windows 7 for netbooks, such as changing your wallpaper, you can not download software such iTunes. But my cousin, not stupid, he told me "Well, I have installed Linux but you can also start the beast with Windows, did you see it's convenient."
Except I'm bitch.
And I do not know how through, I fired my two operating systems. More Windows and Linux conspicuously absent. That's when I climb over the Bitch to vomit in terror.
I went back to complain of my poor condition on Facebook where I was given solutions incomprehensible: "Ho MBR boom! A bootable USB drive with just a well-configured GRUB to boot your Linux, reinstall GRUB to the MBR and you're done. "
Except that I not speak German so I have not understood what I was told the young man well-intentioned.

Since I want to die.

If you do not hear from me next week is that my ordis are definitely damn and I jumped off the Pont des Arts.

I bequeath my blog at the crayfish

  Help I'm a Brel. Published in January 2012 LE6 88   2 Votes 2012, it was pretty good in a bourgeois apartment started the ninth in the company of people I liked, I liked people and people I did not know at all. I remember thinking is, completely mesmerized by the ball competition with a blonde in ...» more Dogmeat