11.19.2011

fuck you bitch - Google Books

  • books.google.comTweetie Bond - 2011 - 168 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    Bitch, you must think I'm crazy. Talkin' nat shit about tha nigga keep lookin' at chew. Ha in tha fuck you know he ... You da bitch. You know every hoe in the club. You fuckin' talk shit to all of 'em, and you got the black gall to ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comCairo - 2011 - 400 pages - Preview
    “I wish it didn't hafta go down like this,” I said softly. “Fuck you, bitch!” he spat. “Fuck you ... Bitch, is you cracked out or what? How the fuck is killin' muhfuckas ya hustle? You killed my muhfuckin' fam.” My heart ached. Fuck. ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comK. D. Harris - 2009 - 230 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    Fuck you! I swear to God I'mma fucking kill you, bitch!” She screamed at the top of her lungs. She looked at Kevin and spit at him. “Don't you ever come near me and my son again! I fucking hate you!” Kevin wiped the spit from his face. ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comMartha O'Connor - 2006 - 352 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    “Because you're acting fucking crazy!” Rennie chokes out, her chest heaving with sobs. Cherry smacks her across the face, and Rennie's hand flies to her cheek. “Listen to me, you bitch. You always said you believe in Fate. ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comErick S. Gray - 2006 - 320 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    Fuck is wrong wit' you! Bitch probably got AIDS or some shit.” “What?” Tasha shouted. “Jade—” “James, you don't need ... I was two seconds away from whipping this bitch's ass. “Yo,Jade,chill,” James said. “Nah,fuck you and fuck this ...
    Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comSonia Sanchez, Jacqueline Wood - 2010 - 143 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    You not a bad looking bitch if you take off that fucking wig. (Throws it off) A good ass. (Touches her face, neck, ... (Laughs and moves away) I could fuck you right here if I wanted to. You know what a black man is don't you bitch? ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comRob Sheffield - 2010 - 274 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    Fuck you, bitch-off. Don't you know that song? Billy Joel. You had to be a bitch-off, didn't cha? Oh no, you had to be a bitch-off. Don't come bitching to me, you big bitch-off.” “I've changed my mind. You are such a fucking bitch-off. ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comNikki Novak - 2009 - Google eBook - Preview
    “You bitch,” I snarled at her and gave her a good squeeze with my legs. “You probably like that, don't ya? ... She squinted at me as sweat rolled into her eyes and hissed, “Fuck you!” I grinned because there was nothing she could do. ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comJames Boice - 2008 - 314 pages - Google eBook - Preview
    I say that better not be the fucking last of the pizza you bitch. And he looks up at me and says whatever. And I say you fucking fag it is isnt it. And he goes fuck you. And I say come over here and say that bitch and of course he ...
    More editions Add to My Library In My Library: Change
  • books.google.comNikki Turner - 2010 - 128 pages - Preview
    "Fuckyou, bitch. Stupid- ass bitch. Fuckyou.you nowhere - ass bitch." She cut him off before he could could continue with his bitch campaign. "I ain't goingto be too many mo of yo' bitches, and it takes two to fuck, so you need to pay ...
    More editions Add to My Library
  • I'm Baby Girl and This Is My Story - Page 3 More editions Add to My Library ▼ In My Library: Change ▼ The Kat Trap: A Novel - Page 421 More editions Add to My Library ▼ In My Library: Change ▼ Poison 2: A Fatal Attraction: Volume 2 - Page 106 More editions Add to My Library ▼ In My Library: Change ▼ ...» more Dogmeat