7.24.2010

Jimi Hendrix first TV Appearance with Buddy & Stacey 'Shotgun' 1965











Jimi James Hendrix avec Buddy & Stacey: shotgun '65
Uploaded by mrjyn



Jimi Hendrix 

First Television Appearance Buddy Stacey 
Shotgun


After uploading this one-of-a-kind flagship video (originally discovered and uploaded by me to 'Mrjyn' Dailymotion in 2007) to Facebook last year on my last profile, and subsequent to Dave Blaster rePosting it, I received over 100 comments (which subsequently caused my last profile to become my penultimate profile; however, having taken the necessary squirrel-like precautions this time, if some other celebrity decides to rePost this and it is welcomed with the same turbidity and gobsmackednesses, I am prepared to continue our longstanding relationship at YouWeird Tube). 
 http://whatgetsmehot.posterous.com/?search=hendrix&page=4
  • BRING IT ON!


Read about this historic document


Incidentally this is from my oldest still extant video channel: http://dailymotion.com/mrjyn (thanks to DailyMotion for recently conferring on me the status of MotionMaker (not unlike the Medals awarded to Jerry Lewis), which has enabled me to completely transform my channel into my own creation...and for not being afraid of a nipple or two, and even a pubic hair or three for so many years).