1.27.2010

Ça me fait chaud: I was talking to a guy “friend” over the phone...Français-Anglais

"Traci Lords" "What Gets Me Hot...

Ça me fait chaud


 

French-English Vocabulary

Vocabulaire Français-Anglais

Translations of French or English words, phrases, expressions, and idioms. Discussion is in both English and French.
Traductions de mots, phrases et expressions / tournures idiomatiques en français et en anglais. Discussions portant sur le vocabulaire dans les deux langues.
5th May 2008, 01:11 AM


Ça me fait chaud

I was talking to a guy “friend” over the phone. We both have strong feelings for each other and he is on the other side of the world. I was laughing …my voice was happy…which he likes. He said : Quand je t’entend rigoler, ca me fait chaud. Tu comprend?”

Does it mean: it makes me hot? horny? or warms my heart?



5th May 2008, 01:13 AM
Senior Member

Location: Montréal

Re: Ca me fait chaud…what does it mean?
Hi!
It means it makes him happy… It’s a short version of Ça me fait chaud au coeur which literaly means It makes my heart warm… sweet no? 


Thank you. It is very sweet.