12.06.2009

“Everyone who has encountered the dirtiest/most perverted girls, what experiences have you had?” ChinaSMACK

Here are more translated experiences of Chinese men with perverted girls posted on a popular KDS topic titled:

“Everyone who has encountered the dirtiest/most perverted girls, what experiences have you had?”

The lou zhu (original poster of the topic) wrote:

Everyone says men are perverted/dirty, but actually there are perverted girls also.





Because there are a lot of guys, most of the time very silly and “yellow” (perverted).







That night I stayed over at her home, and it wasn’t until morning that I found out she had not yet graduated from high school, and what more, her mother was sleeping right next door… 射了色一: Riding a bicycle with the girl behind me, and the girl surprisingly reached in front and pulled out my JJ from the fly.

I couldn’t hold it in anymore, and [射, she4, ejaculated] after entering a construction site. kakapa: The first time with my lover, I originally wanted to take a shower after undressing.

But upon pulling off my nk [内裤, nei ku, underwear], my JJ was immediately in her mouth.

Fuck, a 2-day unwashed JJ.

Foreskin was full of filth.

I hurriedly pulled it out, saying: It’s dirty!

She knelt before my JJ, raised her head and looked at me with innocent eyes.

Understanding, we continued, inserting myself back into her mouth for her to continue the BJ.

From then on, every time before we would do it, I would intentionally not wash my JJ. 天天: Girl A The story begins 2 months before.

That night I was leisurely watching A #29255;, the stars being my favorite Tao Tao Xie and Lily Zhang~simultaneously watching and holding my big meat stick, sighing continuously.

  I'ma good looking guy~ AND, so why have I sunk to masturbating at home~ fuck!

At this time, a lang you ["wolf friend," a perverted male friend] I met online messaged me on QQ… Upon checking, he turned out to be introducing me to a girl on QQ, apparently a girl born in 1991, with a good body, pretty face.

My masturbating hand got too excited and I ejaculated all over the screen~ The girl’s home was in Xuhui district, in her second year at a vocational school, and is pretty open.

She usually likes to use high-end cosmetics, and buy nice bags.

Her family’s circumstances aren’t bad, but her parents do not give her a lot of money, and since it is difficult to maintain her high consumption, she likes to find old men to take care of her [be their mistress, "compensated dating"].

Opening her QQ photo album, she was indeed very pretty, with breasts and ass.

I m back I m back, work has been busy lately, so may every TF be more forgiving.

Let me get a drink of water and then continue with the story. [I think his comment was updated several times] Seeing the girl’s photos, it made my JJ immediately change from 8cm to 18cm.

Gorgeous, post-90s are tender~so tender.

Immediately I started chatting with her on QQ, the detailed conversation I won’t share, but generally I flattered her and “fattening” myself up to sound good, instantly packaging myself as a post-80s, accomplished sea turtle financial whiz~ In no time, the girl was interested in me~so I immediately throw out the bait, and mention wanting to have a MM to take care of [keep as mistress].

The MM says she wants 20,000 a month.

Motherfucking, that’s half a year of my salary!

Ce ma.

I didn’t blink and said “okay, this little money, just one day’s majiang [mahjong] money”~I was “fattening” myself up too far…but what can you do, with a post-90s mental retard, this is what you have to do.

The post-90s girl was appropriately delighted, bet she was beginning to YY about soon buying LV bags~ I saw that the moment had arrived, so I said “taking care of you is possible, but I obviously must test your gong fu [sexual skills], right?

Of course, I won’t test for free, I will give you 2000 cash, how’s about it?” Hearing 2000 cash, the girl was already wet below~ a flower blooming naturally~~ The girl lives in Xuhui, but humble I am poor, living in a poorer area, living in Yangpu.

So I asked the girl to come to me, ha-ha.

The young girl, carrying the 2000 yuan dream…rushed from distant Xuhui to Yangpu~ We agreed to meet at the Home Inn on Guo Ding Dong Road, haha.

The moment she arrived, she immediately made my JJ stick up into the sky.

Appearance could be 90 points, body 95.

She was very tall, probably about 170cm, front busty back perky, from afar I estimated ++, and later confirmed to be even bigger, truly the best amongst the best.

She was wearing a short skirt, black stockings, with a very perky butt, and her skin was appropriately white.

Basically, she was what men would commit crimes for… Entering the hotel, the more I talked with the girl the more I liked her, and she probably also was glad to be with a handsome dog like me, able to satisfy her own needs and get money at the same time, why not?

I will only talk a little about the sex, afraid the monkeys [moderators] will delete~ After chatting a bit, we began taking off our clothes.

When the girl’s breasts were revealed, it was amazing, both big and pert, just like a big peach, reaching into the sky.

Slowly putting them into my mouth, that whiff of breast fragrance was unforgettably intoxicating~~~~~~ Pulling off the girl’s -back, her white and tender “abalone” emerged before me, moist.

I lightly and tenderly touched…(to make a long story short) Anyway, overall we enjoyed ourselves to our heart’s content.

Did it three times.

I cannot deny being old, and advise you young TF when you are young, leave yourself some energy, don’t use it all up, don’t be afraid of “not having firewood to burn” later [having opportunities for sex later]~ Don’t be like me when I was young having sex every night~ In the end, looking at the limp girl lying on the bed, my eyes swollen with tenderness, I told the girl have a good rest, that I was going down to buy some refreshments.

The girl gladly consented… Finally, I lightly closed the room door, walked out the Home Inn front door, relaxingly hailed a taxi, and sped away… Reminiscing, it was truly incredible~~ 天天: Girl : Knowledgeable girl, simple introduction.

Hospital doctor, master degree holder, currently in America studying for a doctorate degree.

Already married.

Can only disclose this much.

The story is even more shocking, coming soon!

I met [Girl ] in a SQQ chat room.

I ll explain how it happened simply.

At first, I wasn’t actually clear whether or not she was married, and it was only later when I accidentally saw her wedding photos did I know.

She’s by herself in Shanghai, living in the hospital, extremely lonely.

When she has nothing to do, she goes online at the internet bar next door to the Hospital, at the time preparing for her GREW and PELTS tests, preparing to go abroad to study for her MD.

Looks 70, body 86+, and of the girls Ive * [fucked], she had the most education.

After “fishing” [getting her interest] her in the chat room, we arranged to meet each other in person.

I arrived at the Hospital emergency department entrance to meet her.

Her appearance was average, can only give her 70 points.

It was winter then, so she was wearing a lot of clothes, and it wasn’t until later that I discovered that her body was actually pretty good.

The key was that she was dirty, even willing to lick assholes~so nit… Called a taxi, and took her to a KTV to sing.

Everyone understands.

The cheapest way to pursue a girl.

Upon arriving a the KTV, I discovered that the alcohol was cheap, that alcohol that costs 700 in a pub only costs 300 here, and there were package deals.

It was YA excellent.

I ordered a bottle of Black Label.

We played dice and sang songs.

Discovered that she plays poorly…I am a dice champion.

Not long, she had drank quite a bit.

Anyway, everyone knows the principle of drinking, to let her drink more, while drinking less oneself.

I kept winning at dice, pouring only alcohol for her, and when I had to drink, I would secretly spit it out…within half an hour, this girl was limply lying on my thigh… So I started to “dog gnaw” [狗啃, gou ken, gnaw like a dog or "kiss"] this Girl , and her desire increased when I licked her ears until she was squirming into my arms.

I felt her breasts, they were big enough, perky enough, not bad, I like.

I began to convince her not to go back to her dorm, and instead for us to just find a place to “get comfortable”, but she was unwilling, refusing me, unfortunate for me.

I had done almost 30 minutes of ideological work [convincing]…but seeing as there was no effect, and that I was even getting frustrated, I could only accompany her to go get a taxi.

Suddenly, halfway, she said “okay, let’s go get a room…” I was secretly ecstatic, immediately had the driver change directions!

Haha, to the battlefield.

On the way, she wanted me to promise that I would not touch her, otherwise she would charge me with rape… I said okay, haha, … We arrived at Home Inn, hehe, yeah, the same place, the front desk girl even knows me by now… I took Girl upstairs, helped her take off her clothes, take off her pants…really tiring, drunk women are really heavy… Then when I was about to insert, I was repeatedly pushed away a few times…even suffered a few punches.

But when she wasn’t paying attention, I suddenly got on top and forced my meat rod in.

She screamed, her body painfully squirmed, trying to squirm my meat rod out, but did she think it was that easy?

At this time, I held her hand down, slowly thrusting in and out of her hole.

To ease the mood, I used my tongue to attack her mouth and carelessly even got bitten by her a few times.

So, I went to attack her nipple, slowly, and she stopped intensely resisting…slightly making moaning noises, letting me know she was enjoying it… At this time, I placed a pillow underneath her butt, and began to thrust faster!

Today’s weather is not bad, so let me write some more.

I left off at me thrusting faster, and the girl changed from lightly groaning to rapid breathing until she was later loudly moaning and screaming, so how could I have raped her…how was she behaving…?

The more she screamed, the more stimulated I was, first a cold war, and then a cannon shot into her~ so incredible.

Brothers who have no experienced it before, I suggest you give it a try, Inow know why Kobe [Bryant] has money yet still goes rape…the feeling is not the same!

Girl at this time lied there for a long time without moving.

I was afraid she had bit her tongue and committed suicide, felt a little guilty inside, and immediately lifted her up, and pulled her to the bathroom to bathe.

I washed her really clean, applying soap all over her body, washing ever part of her several times.

Here, Girl started flirting, flattering me, saying I was really tender.

I laughed… We sat on the bed and chatted.

After awhile, I was going to go to sleep because it was already over 3:00am…but maybe there was a full moon that night, and Girl changed [like a werewolf]… Girl began by grabbing onto my vulnerable stop, going all out sucking on it… I really did not want to OX again, was so tired…but with her efforts, it began to stiffen…it is really hard being a man!!

Upon seeing me harden, she immediately climbed on top, but she did not aim correctly and almost broke my cartilage!!

After getting on top, she began to go all out going up and down, her motions becoming bigger and bigger.

I really couldn’t understand how she had so much energy.

Then she wanted me to change positions, and enter her from behind. 
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]