12.20.2009

Elvis's Live Streaming Facebook Graceland Lighting Ceremony

Live Streaming of Annual Graceland Lighting Ceremony

Thank you for watching the Graceland ceremony live from Memphis. The ceremony has ended. Be sure to visit Elvis.com early next week to see more video and photos from the event.

GracelandCam™ : Graceland Front Lawn

Mossie O'Rourk @ShannonBoyd visited Graceland almost 4 years ago. @PaulaPatena would love to go the week of his birthday but maybe next year. @EvanA.Blanchard drove by Graceland a few times in my eighteen whealer in the past twenty years and I walked over to his Birth house in Tupelo Miss.
12:57pm
 
Shannon Boyd we visited Graceland almost 4 years ago, hope to return soon!
9:22am
 
Paula Patena I so want to go back would love to go the week of his birthday but maybe next year.
Thu at 6:29pm
 
Evan A. Blanchard A. Blanchard drove by Graceland a few time,s in my eighteen whealer in the past twenty years and I walked over to his Birth house in Tupelo Miss. I would like to visit both again'.
December 16 at 9:34pm
Donna Cook Alexander there will never be anyone like Elvis this is beautiful. i have loved him since i was a little girl.
December 16 at 7:53pm
Leisa Gibson I WAS THERE OVER THE SUMMER AND HAD A GREAT TIME I WOULD LOVE TO SEE AT CHRISTMAS TIME EVERYONE SAYS IT IS SO BEAUUIFUL. I WILL BEFORE IN THE NEXT 5 YEARS . MY 12YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WAS THERE AND ALSO ENJOYED SHE HAS BEEN HEARING ELVIS SINCE SHE WAS BORN. THANK YOU FOR A LOVELY TIME AND LETTING US VISIT. I ALWAYS ENJOYED SEEING HIS HOUSE MY 2ND TIME BEING AT GRACELAND IT SURE HAS CHANGED. THANK YOU.
December 16 at 3:33pm
Dave Clemens Long live the King!
December 16 at 2:26pm
 
Randy DiCarlo That is beautiful. I wish I could have been there for that. Maybe next year.
December 15 at 6:57pm
 
Felipe Castillo Its a Dream!
December 14 at 9:42pm
 
Gail Davis I cant wait I'm going in Elvis week 2010. It will be awesome.
December 14 at 1:25am
Bunnye Miller Yes, Virginia, I too was a huge Elvis Fan. Had all his albums, knew every word to every song, saw all his movies (OK so I could have done without seeing a few of them).
December 13 at 7:18pm
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]